Morehouse PA Program

1 hour ago, smartypantts said:

I interviewed 11/17 as well and haven't heard anything. They said we should hear something around two weeks after, right?

They just told us that everyone would receive their decision by the end of January latest. But it looks like some people were notified earlier.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:23 PM, TIS93 said:

Got the waitlist email today. Congrats to those who have got acceptances. I hope to get pulled off the waitlist and become part of the class here.

I got an acceptance call here, but will not be attending. I hope this opens up a spot for you! 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 3:22 PM, ByGraceAlone said:

Hey guys! For those that have interviewed already or been accepted, do you have any interview day tips? What is the interview day like and what's the interview style like? I'd tremendously appreciate any and all advice!

From all the interviews, this one was probably the most welcoming and laid-back (as laid-back as you can expect in an interview, that is). Once everyone has checked in, they take you to another building to have breakfast and meet the other applicants. This is followed by a formal presentation from the admissions director, then a round of a few assessments. There are two groups: one that interviews first, then tours the campus and vice versa for the second group. You can expect two separate interviews (mine was 1:1, then 2:1). Everyone closes out with a Q&A session and lunch. 

Good luck!

1 hour ago, HKPPA said:

From all the interviews, this one was probably the most welcoming and laid-back (as laid-back as you can expect in an interview, that is). Once everyone has checked in, they take you to another building to have breakfast and meet the other applicants. This is followed by a formal presentation from the admissions director, then a round of a few assessments. There are two groups: one that interviews first, then tours the campus and vice versa for the second group. You can expect two separate interviews (mine was 1:1, then 2:1). Everyone closes out with a Q&A session and lunch. 

Good luck!

That’s definitely encouraging hear, thank you so very much for that insight! And congratulations on your acceptances!!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, TIS93 said:

I interviewed yesterday! This program is awesome guys and everyone there including other applicants were amazing! I hope we all become classmates here at Morehouse! I would love to exchange contact info with anyone who wants to! For those who have upcoming interviews, do not sweat it. The staff really is trying to make you feel welcome and to not intimidate you. The intervew is like any other interview with general questions about you and things like that so be prepared, but awesome program! Good luck to everyone!

I also interviewed on 11/10/2018 with an amazing group ! You can add me on facebook : Alayna Smith. It was great meeting everyone, and I hope nothing but the best for all future endeavors! # FuturePAs #SecuretheBag

• 2 weeks later...