University of Charleston WV 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! I received a confirmation email informing me that my application was ready to be reviewed by the admissions committee on May 16th. I am a reapplicant and remember them being quick to respond last year so this wait has been a little dreadful lol has anyone else heard back about interviews yet? Best of luck to you all:) 

2 hours ago, Llamallama said:

Hey guys!! I just received an email that I will be interviewing in Charleston (date TBD) and I would love to meet anyone else that will be there the same day as me!! Maybe we can stay at an airbnb together if you are also out of state! 

Me too!!! Im absolutely interested in airbnb-ing together! Im coming from New Jersey!! Feel free to message me when you see this!!

2 minutes ago, spartan419 said:

coming from Michigan, I was thinking of flying in sunday or early monday too  but would love to meet up and meet everyone before

Absolutely!! I would fly in Sunday, just so I could get a better idea or the city- where you're staying, etc. On interview day, I think you just want to only worry about being there on time, looking sharp, and not rushed (which you may feel flying in on the same day). 

5 minutes ago, PrePA94 said:

Absolutely!! I would fly in Sunday, just so I could get a better idea or the city- where you're staying, etc. On interview day, I think you just want to only worry about being there on time, looking sharp, and not rushed (which you may feel flying in on the same day). 

yeah actually thinking more into it, will for sure come sunday especially flying who knows what issues you could run into at the airport

I just received and submitted the supplemental application this evening. Those of you who have been offered interviews, how long after you submitted the supplemental were you contacted about an interview? 

Congrats to all who've already scheduled their interviews, an accomplishment itself!

4 hours ago, TheHopeful said:

Would those of you who have received interview invitations care to share when you submitted your supplementary applications and when you received interview invitation? ?

And of course, congratulations and GOOD LUCK!! 

I will be interviewing on the 16th and 17th. I submitted my supplementary on June 1st, received confirmation from the school on June 4th that they received my supplementary, and was offered an interview on June 7th.

Hope that is helpful! Good luck everyone and looking forward to meeting some of you.

Archived