University of Charleston WV 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2018 at 11:05 AM, olivialee said:

Just received a call from Lailah at 10:30 AM today offering me a seat! I'm so excited!!

Ahhhh yay, congrats olivialee! I also received an acceptance call last week! SO SO SO excited to be attending such a great program with such incredible faculty and staff that make us feel at home, I was blown away at my interview session ? Can't wait to meet you and all of our other classmates! We should get a facebook group started! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back, I am crossing my fingers for all of you too! 

Just received my acceptance call off of the waitlist this afternoon! All of our hard work as Pre-PAs is truly worth it. This was my second cycle applying and we all must remember that each and every exerperience we have on this journey is shaping us into the best healthcare providers we can be:) Best of luck to all of you! 

2 hours ago, prePA875 said:

Just received my acceptance call off of the waitlist this afternoon! All of our hard work as Pre-PAs is truly worth it. This was my second cycle applying and we all must remember that each and every exerperience we have on this journey is shaping us into the best healthcare providers we can be:) Best of luck to all of you! 

Congrats with the acceptance! ? 

4 hours ago, prePA875 said:

Congratulations!!

Archived