University of Charleston WV 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, spartan419 said:

@W081992 congratulations!!! Comforting to see they’re already taking off the waitlist, do you mind telling me what time you got your waitlist email? I’m wondering if this corresponds to the spot in line people are in. 

Thank you! I got the email Monday, 9/17 at 2:57 pm, PST. 

On 9/27/2018 at 2:49 PM, prePA875 said:

Just received my acceptance call off of the waitlist this afternoon! All of our hard work as Pre-PAs is truly worth it. This was my second cycle applying and we all must remember that each and every exerperience we have on this journey is shaping us into the best healthcare providers we can be:) Best of luck to all of you! 

Hey do you mind sharing what time you got your waitlist email?

Hey! My name is Stephanie and I'm a 2nd year student at UC. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted ?

stephanietu@ucwv.edu

On 10/1/2018 at 1:57 PM, prePA875 said:

Has there been a Facebook made my the school yet? I’m lookin for a roommate lol 

Feel free to contact the program and ask if one has been made! Everyone's really nice, promise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to get off the waitlist, however, I have just sent the email to decline my seat because I got into one of my top schools. Good luck to one of you! 

ANDDD big shout out to the amazing other interviewees from the August 8/9th interview who were all down for pizza and a hangout after the orientation. You guys were so cool and I wish you all the best ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, Taranjot said:

I was lucky enough to get off the waitlist, however, I have just sent the email to decline my seat because I got into one of my top schools. Good luck to one of you! 

ANDDD big shout out to the amazing other interviewees from the August 8/9th interview who were all down for pizza and a hangout after the orientation. You guys were so cool and I wish you all the best ❤️ 

That's wonderful! Congratulations on getting pulled off the wait list AND also getting into one of your top schools! Super stoked for you ?

8 minutes ago, Taranjot said:

I was really hoping to see someone from our little crew when the semester starts, but this is awesome news! Congratulations!! Wishing you & the rest the best and lots of luck - you’re going to make an awesome PA! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, paramedic09 said:

I also received a call this morning and plan to accept! I'm super excited.

I received the call earlier this week (on the same day I found out about the other program), so I had a really tough decision to make. Lots of pro/con lists and reflection. I let UC know this morning that I’d be declining, and it makes me so incredibly happy to know that someone from this group got the call for that seat!! 

@paramedic09 you deserve it! Best of luck to you! (And all of you!) 

4 hours ago, EllisAKfuturePA said:

I received the call earlier this week (on the same day I found out about the other program), so I had a really tough decision to make. Lots of pro/con lists and reflection. I let UC know this morning that I’d be declining, and it makes me so incredibly happy to know that someone from this group got the call for that seat!! 

@paramedic09 you deserve it! Best of luck to you! (And all of you!) 

Thank you!! I'm so excited. Good luck in your other program, you'll do awesome.

Archived