Class of 2021 Applicants

28 minutes ago, lomb17 said:

Hello! 

I submitted my secondary app to NSU yesterday and received an e-mail asking to send my final semester grades in an e-mail when they are completed. Has anyone else received it and does it mean I will not hear back before then? 

I got that back in June so still patiently waiting to send my grade haha 

28 minutes ago, lomb17 said:

Hello! 

I submitted my secondary app to NSU yesterday and received an e-mail asking to send my final semester grades in an e-mail when they are completed. Has anyone else received it and does it mean I will not hear back before then? 

I got that back in June so still patiently waiting to send my grade haha 

• Like 1

Hi guys! Congrats on all who have been accepted. I got an email back in summer that Judy would like my genetics grade in December. Since then i have been patiently waiting and i think ill have an A in the course. Is it realistic to hope for an interview so late? And does anyone know how many have been accepted/ how been the class size is? Thanks!

On 11/13/2018 at 6:32 PM, marissajanel said:

Hi guys! Congrats on all who have been accepted. I got an email back in summer that Judy would like my genetics grade in December. Since then i have been patiently waiting and i think ill have an A in the course. Is it realistic to hope for an interview so late? And does anyone know how many have been accepted/ how been the class size is? Thanks!

Yes there are still interviews even into January/February so don't lose hope.  

Class size is typically 75-76.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2018 at 12:53 AM, mandychris said:

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far! I interviewed in early October and was placed on the accept/hold list. Just curious how many others have also been placed on it so far? 

I have been placed on this list as well and was wondering what it mean and if people get accepted off of it! 

On 11/20/2018 at 3:15 PM, JesseScanlon99 said:

What exactly is the accept/hold list? Is it the same as the waitlist? Or does that mean that there are not any spots left for the school?

I think it is similar to what other schools refer to as a waitlist. Judy told me they are still interested in the application and will periodically review it and update us if the status changes. I do not believe it means there are no spots left but rather depends on how many spots are getting filled in the meantime. 

Edited by mandychris

14 hours ago, KS123 said:

I have been placed on this list as well and was wondering what it mean and if people get accepted off of it! 

Judy told me it means they are still interested in our application and will review it periodically. She also said they rank them sometime in January or February and can tell us our spot when that Happens. I’m assuming the number of people getting pulled off this list depends on how many others accept or how the rest of the interviews go!

• Like 1

Hey everyone! My name is Jessa and I'm the class president for the class of 2020 🙂 I am so excited for all of you! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask at any time. If you've been accepted into the program already, you will be receiving an email invite from me to be added to the facebook page. Judy sends me the list of names and email addresses for those who have been accepted. She will send me an updated list in January after many of you have paid your deposits, so don't worry if you haven't received the invite yet! Any questions you may have in the meantime, don't hesitate to ask!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...