Class of 2021 Applicants

On 1/4/2019 at 11:32 AM, jricha13 said:

Hey all! I sent out the invitations for the facebook group to all of the accepted students today. If anyone has been accepted but did not receive an invitation/cannot access the group, please let me know! 

Hi girl! I think I got your invite but I haven’t been able to access the group

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question to folks who applied last cycle, I noticed on the website, one of the pre-reqs is: "General Inorganic Chemistry (I & II) including lab - 8 semester hours"

I'm not sure if this was a typo, as the majority of PA programs require General Chemistry and/or organic chemistry, but not specifically inorganic chemistry. So did all of you take inorganic chemistry or did you get by with general chem/organic chem?

On 4/11/2019 at 10:38 PM, janice2018 said:

I just got accepted today! I interviewed January 15th, ended up being #14 on the waitlist on February 5th, and got my acceptance call earlier today! There's still hope people!

Also, how can I join the Facebook group?

You will get an email from the class president once it is all confirmed.

22 hours ago, pharynxlarynxshmarynx said:

Quick question to folks who applied last cycle, I noticed on the website, one of the pre-reqs is: "General Inorganic Chemistry (I & II) including lab - 8 semester hours"

I'm not sure if this was a typo, as the majority of PA programs require General Chemistry and/or organic chemistry, but not specifically inorganic chemistry. So did all of you take inorganic chemistry or did you get by with general chem/organic chem?

Inorganic is the same as general chemistry, it is just a different name.