What does it look like when you actually get your results?

Hi All -

I took the PANCE this past Friday and I am now part of the hurry up and wait game. I know the NCCPA usually posts on Thursdays but I have looked every day since my exam nonetheless. The wait is killing me!!!

Anyway just wondering, is there a score and a reference (i.e.: 450, passing = 350) or does it say PASSED? This is what I have now resorted to spending my time on :heheh:

So Nervous! Fingers Crossed! Gotta get that "C"

Hi All -

I took the PANCE this past Friday and I am now part of the hurry up and wait game. I know the NCCPA usually posts on Thursdays but I have looked every day since my exam nonetheless. The wait is killing me!!!

Anyway just wondering, is there a score and a reference (i.e.: 450, passing = 350) or does it say PASSED? This is what I have now resorted to spending my time on :heheh:

Hi All -

you'll get one PDF that shows your scaled score out of a max of 800...and then a break down of your percentage correct on each section (e.g. cards, gi, pulm, etc.), and then a national mean on percentage correct for those sections.

you'll get a second PDF that shows the percentile broken up by overall scaled score....for example 760 is 98th, 780 is 99th, 800 >99th etc. etc.

i took mine on a friday and it posted on the next thursday

good luck!

Hi All -

you'll get one PDF that shows your scaled score out of a max of 800...and then a break down of your percentage correct on each section (e.g. cards, gi, pulm, etc.), and then a national mean on percentage correct for those sections.

you'll get a second PDF that shows the percentile broken up by overall scaled score....for example 760 is 98th, 780 is 99th, 800 >99th etc. etc.

i took mine on a friday and it posted on the next thursday

good luck!

• 1 month later...

It's posted the Thursday after your exam. I had friends take it on a weds and got their results the next morning. I, like a fool, took it on a Friday and had the joy of having the "did I fail that ish?" run through my head for days....

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

That was only kinda funny;).

Omg...for 2 years, I've thought I'd only have to wait two days. Now, this wait? Hurts.

Ok. Breath. Pick youngest up from college. Take another breath. While I realize I cant do anything about the results now, I am crazy inside-trying to come up with graceful ways of saying I failed and that it doesn't matter-90 days isn't so far off, and look at that vacation time i would have. Not working. I have gone thru PA school, and way too many external things in addition to take this wait kindly. Ahhhhhh!!! ( if you felt an earthquake, it was just my panic attack! Lol)

I think its crazy that for YEARS it's always been the Thursdsy release date, and suddenly it seems to have changed but no info has been disseminated. Our program has been telling us all along that it's Thurday- take it Tuesday and you get the results Thurs.

(In spite of the awesome advice given, have not introduced myself to takeatoke....but took great exception to the anxiety comments on that thread. I AM an anxious person- just don't take drugs to solve it- just invest in charmin!!)

Archived