"I Failed the Pance"

“I FAILED THE PANCE”

As a successful online nationwide Pance tutor since 2010, those are the words I hear most from students who email me or who call me. They are all quite upset and worried. Some missed passing by a few points and others scored in the 200’s.

Every week I usually answer about 20 Pance help emails to www.PrecipioLearning.com or by phone calls.

On calls, I spend 20-35 minutes chatting with these students who are very upset and understandably anxious. 

I let them know that failing this test doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t know enough, but that their next step is to determine if they failed because of;

- A Lack of understanding of simple Pathophysiology

- Their school’s failure to prepare the student

- Poor Test taking technique

Or because of all three…..

Often times it’s just test-taking technique or depending on memorization too much.

I am happy to be of service.

Most of these students take my advice and go on their way and I never hear from them again.

Others keep in touch and call me back for more advice from time to time. 

PAs are such a perfect addition to our healthcare system.

I worked with many awesome PAs during my long tenure as an ER MD and Internist.

I believe in PAs….and I help them because I believe they are what we sorely need in today’s world! 

- Remember….

“From time to time we All stumble and that…..we need to get right back up stronger than we were before!”

All The Best,

John Athas, M.D. (retired)

precipio learning.com

• Upvote 1