2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is this thread for those getting accepted for 2019? im planning on applying so thatd be very unfortunate. 
if not, does anyone know when the 2019 application cycle starts 

No, this one is for the current applicants that are potentially starting this year. They will most likely make a new forum for 2019 applicants, it's still early on. I believe the deadline is in November but double check the website things could be changing for next application cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all,
I had my interview yesterday afternoon. The interview, like everything, has been moving at an incredible pace. Last year my interview date was March 13th. I hope I have the opportunity to meet you all in May. Best of luck to all of us! Now we wait. 

I know right? Everything is going very quickly this time around. Wishing us all lots of luck. I hope so too! I can't stop thinking about it [emoji30] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, been following the forum, before I even applied. I got a 19.5/25(77) on the admission's exam and interviewed on Monday. Interview was really short, simple nothing difficult. I was extremely nervous. I wish everyone luck. FYI an instructor told us the interview is only a small variable on matriculation. Most of it will be placed on credentials, experience, etc...   I wish everyone LUCK, and stay hopeful everyone! (as I click refresh 1,000,000x)

Archived