2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not at all, I did not do as well as I wanted but I got a 74. At this point I am just being hopeful. 
Stay hopeful bc I got the same score and I have an interview. Just be sure not to hang your head if you don't hear anything.. I've been there so I know! Just use it as experience. I hope you get an opportunity!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Jason Diaz said:

Stay hopeful bc I got the same score and I have an interview. Just be sure not to hang your head if you don't hear anything.. I've been there so I know! Just use it as experience. I hope you get an opportunity!

Thank you!! just waiting and staying hopeful.... this year has been much different than previous years. 

@PrePAJay

Thanks so much for sharing this, in my humble opinion I think MDC has one of the strongest academic curriculum and so far has been my first and only choice too. I have a question for the people that is already in the program; I was called for my interview on Monday and I felt very confident, so how long did it take in your case to heard back from them? I know this is very premature but I just want to have an idea of how log it will take, I am very anxious but always hoping for the best!!

Thank you!!!

Hi everybody, I am new on this. I had my interview on Monday very early in the morning. Good luck to the rest of the group in the upcoming interviews!!! Does anyone know whats next step or at least how long it will take to hear back from them??
Thank you!!! 
In the past it took a few weeks but I've heard they will be getting back to people around the second week of March

Hi everybody, I am new on this. I had my interview on Monday very early in the morning. Good luck to the rest of the group in the upcoming interviews!!! Does anyone know whats next step or at least how long it will take to hear back from them??
Thank you!!! 

Hey! So I had my interview yesterday and they told me that by March 7th. I have no idea if that's 100% but that's what I was told!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, I think it went great. I mean I really hope it went well lol. It was so fast, I think it lasted like 10mins only. I hope that is a good sign!
I really hope they make decisions next week to minimize the amount of suffering we go through, I wonder if they will call or email.
They will call you if you are accepted or waitlisted

I don't know, I think it went great. I mean I really hope it went well lol. It was so fast, I think it lasted like 10mins only. I hope that is a good sign!
I really hope they make decisions next week to minimize the amount of suffering we go through, I wonder if they will call or email.

Mine was super short too! 10 minutes I would say as well!

Hey guys! I had mine this morning and it was very short too! About 10 min ... I was so surprised. I’m hoping I did well. Good luck to everyone! I hope we can all start together in May! [emoji4][emoji4]. And now the waiting begins lol. Last year they sent out a mass email to everyone who got accepted. They must’ve used an email service to do it. Jason, do you think they’re going back to calling this year?

Hey guys! I had mine this morning and it was very short too! About 10 min ... I was so surprised. I’m hoping I did well. Good luck to everyone! I hope we can all start together in May! [emoji4][emoji4]. And now the waiting begins lol. Last year they sent out a mass email to everyone who got accepted. They must’ve used an email service to do it. Jason, do you think they’re going back to calling this year?

I thought they called this past year, the year before they did the mass email if I'm not mistaken

I thought they called this past year, the year before they did the mass email if I'm not mistaken

No it was this past year that they did the mass email. I think they’ll probably do the emails again but really who knows lol.

Archived