2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-matriculation Orientation (PMO) is the first summer semester its 10 weeks and does not count for credit. But it is required to pass. Its just a boot camp to break the ice and get you ready for fall. I don't know what this 10 day course is that you heard of, we didn't have that and neither did the year before us. But i wouldn't stress about it :) 

Pre-matriculation Orientation (PMO) is the first summer semester its 10 weeks and does not count for credit. But it is required to pass. Its just a boot camp to break the ice and get you ready for fall. I don't know what this 10 day course is that you heard of, we didn't have that and neither did the year before us. But i wouldn't stress about it :) 
It's definitely new this year. It's another reason why everything is so sped up this time around

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[mention=137326]Patobe2019[/mention] yes! I am assuming it may be toward the end. Like thursday-friday maybe? We'll see. 
Best of luck to us all. We have to keep ourselves busy, otherwise this week is going to feel like one of the slowest weeks of our lives lol. 

It has already felt so long since my interview! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention=137326]Patobe2019[/mention] yes! I am assuming it may be toward the end. Like thursday-friday maybe? We'll see. 
Best of luck to us all. We have to keep ourselves busy, otherwise this week is going to feel like one of the slowest weeks of our lives lol. 

It has already felt so long since my interview! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived