2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what method they're using to invite for the interviews. KitKatPA and ShannonPA what day and time did you take the exam? maybe it could be alphabetical. What's the first letter of your last name? Mine is Z so if it's alphabetical I'm dead last lol. Congratulations to you both on receiving your interview invite! It's an exciting step. 

I wonder what method they're using to invite for the interviews. KitKatPA and ShannonPA what day and time did you take the exam? maybe it could be alphabetical. What's the first letter of your last name? Mine is Z so if it's alphabetical I'm dead last lol. Congratulations to you both on receiving your interview invite! It's an exciting step. 
Don't even bother trying to figure it out lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone! For those of you still waiting - invitations come out in waves, its all random based off test scores and application points, not alphabetical or in regards to what day you took your exam. Just be patient and please -do not- call the office asking about invitations... they do not like that :) 

Remember theres only a few of them and hundreds of applicants so things do take a little bit of time. Just have faith, pray and be a little patient :)! Same thing goes for once you are waiting for an acceptance call/email. 

Congrats to those who have already gotten an interview, that is a huge step forward ! 

I am not sure when they will stop sending emails for interviews, but I do know they are still testing which is weird since I thought they had finished already.
Does anyone know how many spots they have for this class?
Do you have confirmation that they are still testing? That's not what I heard

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Archived