2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/10/2018 at 10:05 PM, gvillega said:

Hello PrePaJay,

Gald you're almost done , best of luck!

Would you know if applicants, for Nov 2018 starting 2019, would be required to have Bachelors degree? Or does an Associates in Science satisfy the requirement?

Hey sorry, just saw this. Yes, I believe a bachelors degree is required from this year forward if I am not mistaken.

On 2/28/2018 at 10:34 AM, pangelie said:

@PrePAJay

Thanks so much for sharing this, in my humble opinion I think MDC has one of the strongest academic curriculum and so far has been my first and only choice too. I have a question for the people that is already in the program; I was called for my interview on Monday and I felt very confident, so how long did it take in your case to heard back from them? I know this is very premature but I just want to have an idea of how log it will take, I am very anxious but always hoping for the best!!

Thank you!!!

Congrats on the interview! Unfortunately there is no set time to hear back from them. Last year it took a couple weeks, but this year I see they are moving a lot quicker with everything. Just wait patiently! (:

Archived