2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my acceptance email as well! Congrats to everyone who have been accepted and for those who haven’t yet, be patient, I’m sure they didn’t send out all of the invites yet, might still be sending some next week. Also make sure to check your Miami Dade email because for me, unlike the interview and test invite, this email was only sent to my Miami Dade email address and not to my gmail like previous emails. 

Got my acceptance email as well! Congrats to everyone who have been accepted and for those who haven’t yet, be patient, I’m sure they didn’t send out all of the invites yet, might still be sending some next week. Also make sure to check your Miami Dade email because for me, unlike the interview and test invite, this email was only sent to my Miami Dade email address and not to my gmail like previous emails. 
Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone!

Congrats to those who got accepted! How exciting right? 

My name is Stephanie Zelaya and I am the class president for the Class of 2019. My class and I are super excited to meet you and cannot wait to show you around. We are all still in shock how fast time flew! GET READY because it’s going to fly for you too!

Anyway, I wanted to get some information from the entering class, so that I can keep you guys updated, informed, and set up. So, if you can please send me a message with your full name, email and phone number and I will message you back with some info.

Those of you who are still waiting for an acceptance email or call, keep your chin up ☝?! Some years it has taken 2 even up to 3 days to complete the calls/emails. Plus, you never know who declined their seat so… BE POSITIVE!!!!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a message!

Looking forward to meeting the class of 2020 in Summer! ?? Xoxo

Stephanie Zelaya PA-S   ??‍⚕️

Yeah, I went into last year’s forum and saw that. Is anyone else here, besides Jason and I, in the same boat? After three years of this I feel like I need a support group for all of us going through this. Has anyone gotten calls to be waitlisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club Angie010 and Jason Diaz! This is my fourth time taking the test and interviewing in a row! I am also in waiting game limbo!

Omgsh! I’m so sorry to hear that! Yes it is definitely a waiting game limbo and not a fun club at all. I’m praying for all of us.

8 hours ago, Angie010 said:

Yeah, I went into last year’s forum and saw that. Is anyone else here, besides Jason and I, in the same boat? After three years of this I feel like I need a support group for all of us going through this. Has anyone gotten calls to be waitlisted?

Yes, you are not alone. I am in the same boat. There’s still a chance we will get in. Let’s stay positive and hope for the best :) 

Archived