2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, current student here, just wanted to let you know that the faculty is reviewing applications and you should be hearing a decision here soon! If you have any questions that I can answer, like about the program or interviews or anything else don't hesitate to ask. Good luck and hang in there!

1 minute ago, AKPA89 said:

Hi guys, current student here, just wanted to let you know that the faculty is reviewing applications and you should be hearing a decision here soon! If you have any questions that I can answer, like about the program or interviews or anything else don't hesitate to ask. Good luck and hang in there!

^^^This is what I expect from any current student at any and all PA programs. This is proper leadership. I appreciate your offer and will hopefully contact you in the near future. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Svorihood said:

Hey all- I got an interview offer today. They requested I select available times from several choices and I will hear confirmation back from them on the specific date/time next week. 

Good luck and Go Heels! 

When did you submit your total application and supplemental?

14 minutes ago, MelissaW83 said:

Congratulations ! Do you mind sharing your stats ? I know you probably get asked this so many times . If you don't want to I completely understand you are probably getting hounded with that question. 

Sure thing.

Overall GPA: 3.97

Science GPA: 3.7

GRE: 146/154/4

HCE: 11,000 hrs from eight years as an Army Special Forces Medical Sergeant. 

Archived