2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2017 at 10:54 AM, MelissaW83 said:

I just thought I would give an update for people

waiting for an interview invitation. I called this morning. They have sent out their first round of interviews. They will send out a second round if people decline the interview request from that first round. 

There is still hope :) 

ahh thank you :)  anxiously waiting...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SFRiley said:

Nope. Just patiently waiting for any kind of news. Lol

My interview is in the morning tom.. 2 different interview sessions per day..So it is a half day process now I think.. I was just trying to get a heads up on the process or what to expect...

thanks for responding, I've heard a lot of crickets in here

Am I the only one who has not gotten any update with either a rejection notice or interview invite?...At this point I'm guessing I am rejected but not hear an official notice.  Best of luck to all the folks interviewing this week and to the rest that did not make it to an interview I hope you the best of luck on the other programs :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 6:03 AM, AKPA89 said:

Hi everyone, I am currently in my 1st year here at the UNC PA program. If you guys have any questions about the program I would be happy to try and answer them. I spoke with the faculty, and they said they will be sending out interviews the beginning to middle of August. Best of luck to everyone!

Hi! I received the phone call Monday after my interview Friday that I have been accepted to the program. They said I would be receiving an email in a few weeks but I have SO many questions! Lol, I am incredibly excited too! Can't wait to meet the rest of my class and meeting all the students in their second year as well! 

Archived