2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AKPA89 said:

I know that the 1st year class and my class, all the interviews went out on the same day. So I would assume they would do the same this year, but I am not a 100% sure. I can ask on Monday, and try and get some more information about interview invites.

That would be great! Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Miked said:

June 1st and about a week or two after for the sup. 

Roger, thank you sir. Hopefully my wife and I will join you at the interviews. We applied July 3rd on CASPA and couple weeks after on the supplemental. So far the interviewees have been in order of submission date. Hopefully we still have a chance. We are both Army vets too. Congrats BTW

12 hours ago, RangerMedic said:

Roger, thank you sir. Hopefully my wife and I will join you at the interviews. We applied July 3rd on CASPA and couple weeks after on the supplemental. So far the interviewees have been in order of submission date. Hopefully we still have a chance. We are both Army vets too. Congrats BTW

Look forward to seeing you both. Good luck with applications and I'm sure you'll have your choice of schools. 

Guest joshtrn

Hi all, I also got an interview invite. Congrats to everyone who's received one thus far! 

Curious if anyone knows the format of the interview?

Thanks! 

So last year when I interviewed it was an all day event. In the morning we all met with the director of the program and the faculty, they talked a little bit about the program and then gave us our schedules for the day. From there we split up and did a number of things. On the schedule we had a team building exercise, we were provided a prompt and had to write an essay, we were interviewed by current students, then we had lunch with the students, we got to observe a class and get a tour of the facilities, and of course we had three individual interviews with two faculty sitting in each interview. So it was a full day, but it was a good day. They make you feel at home and it helps take the stress off, just a little bit. Hope that helps.

2 hours ago, MelissaW83 said:

I just thought I would give an update for people

waiting for an interview invitation. I called this morning. They have sent out their first round of interviews. They will send out a second round if people decline the interview request from that first round. 

There is still hope :) 

=\

Archived