2017-2018 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

Interview was great. Mine was very short . 15 min tops. I'm hoping it's a good sign and not that they know they don't want me. I did not get asked what is a PA or the difference between the professions. I also got asked only one ethical question. It seemed like they really wanted to get to know me as a person and not as a potential PA. Which is a good thing.  I did tend to be very specific with my answers, which is probably why they didn't ask more questions because I most likely answered them in earlier questions. I got asked one question about Healthcare so brush up on that ! Overall great school. Wasn't my top choice but after today it is now. Remember to relax and have fun!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/26/2017 at 4:48 PM, davidccs said:

I applied to another 3 schools, got interviewed and accepted into one and decided against it because it was in the west virginia mountains, too low PANCE passing rates, too cold, too far, and way too country for me. PCOM was the opposite of that.

Haha polar opposites. Do the preceptors try to teach you a lot during clinicals? Like do they use every opportunity to teach you something or do you have to be aggressive and ask to learn something? 

On 9/28/2017 at 4:50 PM, Roadtopaspac said:

Haha polar opposites. Do the preceptors try to teach you a lot during clinicals? Like do they use every opportunity to teach you something or do you have to be aggressive and ask to learn something? 

Depends on the preceptor, some do a great job of teaching, some dont. Thats what Ive experienced, and what I have heard from the other students.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:02 PM, haleycmaxwell said:

Got the denial letter today. Congrats to everyone who got in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, at least you got a chance to interview and you just used that as a way to improve for your next one. You will get in, don't give up!

Ok well they just didn't select me then because mine was submitted around that time as well. Oh well. Thank you!

At the September 14 interview, they said they had 9 more interviews left... with 15-20 candidates left at each. So, that's essentially 135-180 more interviewees. The deadline isn't until December so that doesn't mean they didn't select you.

1 minute ago, haleycmaxwell said:

At the September 14 interview, they said they had 9 more interviews left... with 15-20 candidates left at each. So, that's essentially 135-180 more interviewees. The deadline isn't until December so that doesn't mean they didn't select you.

Thanks alot of interviewees for how many spots? It just seen like they were going in order of how they received them if you look at previous post but I'll keep waiting and checking, don't really have much choice.

Archived