2017-2018 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2017 at 7:12 PM, zrader said:

Hey guys! 

I just had my interview today. If I can give you any advice at all, I'd say just relax. The program does a great job with giving you the opportunity to talk to other interviewees as well as faculty and break the ice before actually interviewing. By the time the interview comes around, you'll feel much more comfortable than when you first arrived on campus. 

I dont feel like I did the best job during my interview as I didn't answer the questions as well as I had hoped, but I'm extremely hard on myself. I also may have answered a bit too quickly without thinking first. Dont be afraid to think for a second before answering!

Best of luck to everyone! Now it's a waiting game!

Hi! saw in your later threads you got accepted so congrats!! Seems like your interview went better than you thought? If you dont mind, what kind of questions do they ask you during the interview? Like ethical or about PA?

Thanks!

Guest mrpasta

Hi, 

Just wondering, when yall were verified, did you get an email saying that you were verified or an email saying that you paid the fee? 

I created it on 6/30 and received an email about paying the fee but nothing about verification. Can someone help me out.

Just now, djo1794 said:

Hi, 

Just wondering, when yall were verified, did you get an email saying that you were verified or an email saying that you paid the fee? 

I created it on 6/30 and received an email about paying the fee but nothing about verification. Can someone help me out.

I'm pretty sure you can see that you're verified on caspa. Verification has to do with caspa coursework. Go under the status button and if it says verified next to your school then you are verified. 

Guest mrpasta
37 minutes ago, MaryFred said:

Go back to PCOM's site, log in and look at the bottom of the page......your fee will post with a date and your LOR should also post with a late.  If you have more questions you cam PM me.

I just checked it and both have dates! thank you 

I believe they said that the program would interview around 100 candidates. There are ~15 per interview, so I’m assuming there will be 7 interview sessions. I’m not sure how many there have been, but I’m sure you can scroll through this thread and find out! I know they have one up through at least Nov 16. My best friend has an interview that day!

Hope this helps!

I believe they said that the program would interview around 100 candidates. There are ~15 per interview, so I’m assuming there will be 7 interview sessions. I’m not sure how many there have been, but I’m sure you can scroll through this thread and find out! I know they have one up through at least Nov 16. My best friend has an interview that day!

Hope this helps!

I was in the 2nd or possibly 3rd set of interviews on 9/17 and they told us they had 9 more days planned with 15-20 students each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived