2017-2018 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, Jazminn said:

For anyone who did the interview already, was it a group and individual interview? And was there an essay? I have my interview on the 25th and I want to be well prepared!! Thanks in advance :) 

It was an individual interview. No essay

On 9/22/2017 at 10:14 AM, PAzeke said:

Hey everyone! 

I am currently a PA student attending PCOM. If you have any questions about anything PA school related feel free to reach out to me! I also have most of the books I purchased for the summer semester so if anyone would be interested in purchasing them from me please let me know! 

hello! I know there are no PANCE stats yet because the GA program is so new but do you know if the program is similar enough to the PA campus that we can use their stats as a reference point?

On 9/22/2017 at 10:14 AM, PAzeke said:

Hey everyone! 

I am currently a PA student attending PCOM. If you have any questions about anything PA school related feel free to reach out to me! I also have most of the books I purchased for the summer semester so if anyone would be interested in purchasing them from me please let me know! 

Hey, do you know if they are still sending out interview invites? And when they anticipate to have the interviews completed ? Thanks! 

On 2/13/2018 at 0:32 PM, Meliss45 said:

Hey, do you know if they are still sending out interview invites? And when they anticipate to have the interviews completed ? Thanks! 

I doubt they are still interviewing for the class of 2020

On 2/10/2018 at 10:28 PM, Csaba05 said:

hello! I know there are no PANCE stats yet because the GA program is so new but do you know if the program is similar enough to the PA campus that we can use their stats as a reference point?

The program is the exact same as the philly one. At least when I did my didactic (class of 2018). We took the exams on the exact same date as philly, same tests, same syllabi, same grading. Different faculty, although we sometimes would drop in on the philly lectures (via video call) and they would sometimes do the same if a speaker had to cancel last minute.

To those accepted, congratulations. The first year will be awesome, the second year (supposed to be the easier one) has turned out to be way harder than the first.

The first year they hold your hand through everything, you learn all this new and cool stuff, life is great. Second year, you are thrown into the deep end, sink or swim. Thats when you learn how to be a PA, and what kind of PA you will be, all on your own. The way the second year is graded is a lot tougher than the first year (even rougher when compared to other programs.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived