Barry University 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Jkramer742 said:

I received an email yesterday that my application is being processed. It states on the email I am missing labs for A&P and Micro, both of which I have taken, so I guess I will need to email/give them a call!

It told me the same thing, the lady replied saying I just needed to send her course descriptions from my university where it says the lab was part of the course taken.

On 5/31/2017 at 8:36 AM, Jdabrowski said:

Has anyone had any issues with Barry not getting their GRE scores? I submitted mine over 2 weeks ago and they claim they have not gotten them yet.

Hello! I applied in early June and submitted my scores in April to the barry code. I have not gotten an email they received them. I tried emailing them but have heard nothing back. 

I got my confirmation email today but they said I was missing my GRE scores and some courses. I sent them course descriptions and those were accepted and taken care of. I sent me GRE in April and they said it still had not been matched to my application? I find that odd but they said they will update me. 

2 hours ago, hgill said:

I got my confirmation email today but they said I was missing my GRE scores and some courses. I sent them course descriptions and those were accepted and taken care of. I sent me GRE in April and they said it still had not been matched to my application? I find that odd but they said they will update me. 

I would login into your ETS account and make sure it gives a report date under Barry. 

@hgillI'm also having the same issue with Barry not receiving my GRE scores. I sent them on June 20th and they were reported on ETS's website on July 12th. I've called Barry multiple times, but have been told they have not arrived. Were you ever able to speak to someone who could help you with the issue? I'm nervous as I received an email stating if my scores weren't received within 30 business days my application would not be reviewed. My 30-day window is up on July 26th. Do you have any advice?? Thanks in advance

[mention=133492]hgill[/mention]I'm also having the same issue with Barry not receiving my GRE scores. I sent them on June 20th and they were reported on ETS's website on July 12th. I've called Barry multiple times, but have been told they have not arrived. Were you ever able to speak to someone who could help you with the issue? I'm nervous as I received an email stating if my scores weren't received within 30 business days my application would not be reviewed. My 30-day window is up on July 26th. Do you have any advice?? Thanks in advance

Mine took awhile but they got there eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived