Barry University 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/14/2017 at 2:27 PM, pbj123 said:

Submitted my application end of the first week in July, haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else apply around then hear anything yet?

On 8/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, nenaC said:

I was verified in late June and I have not heard anything as yet. 

same 

Received an email on 8/15/17 stating that my application is under review. Unfortunately, my transcripts from the Community College I took some of my pre-reqs at did not list labs in the course description, so I have to figure out a way to get documentation of them. Luckily, I'm still eligible for an interview, because I have less than 3 missing pre-reqs.

Just a heads up for everyone - y'all might wanna double check!

10 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

Received an email on 8/15/17 stating that my application is under review. Unfortunately, my transcripts from the Community College I took some of my pre-reqs at did not list labs in the course description, so I have to figure out a way to get documentation of them. Luckily, I'm still eligible for an interview, because I have less than 3 missing pre-reqs.

Just a heads up for everyone - y'all might wanna double check!

This happened to me, so I just made sure to include "with lab" in the title on Caspa when I was filling out my transcripts. If you already submitted your Caspa without doing this though, I would just email the schools and let them know. It's not a major issue they understand it happens! 

1 hour ago, Acap said:

This happened to me, so I just made sure to include "with lab" in the title on Caspa when I was filling out my transcripts. If you already submitted your Caspa without doing this though, I would just email the schools and let them know. It's not a major issue they understand it happens! 

That happened with 3 of my labs as well. I just emailed Michelle my course descriptions from my university's course directory and she accepted them.

On 8/22/2017 at 5:27 PM, abcamfield12 said:

Just got an e-mail this morning stating I had been selected for an interview at the St. Pete campus either Sept. 15 or Sept. 22 

When did you submit your application and if you don't mind me asking what your stats are? Thank youuuu

On 8/22/2017 at 5:27 PM, abcamfield12 said:

Just got an e-mail this morning stating I had been selected for an interview at the St. Pete campus either Sept. 15 or Sept. 22 

Also interested in knowing your application time line and stats if you wouldn't mind. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I recently received correspondence from them stating all my pre-reqs are now complete and "they will begin reviewing applications this summer", but summer is almost over and my app was in 6/28 ha ha, so I'm just curious.

Archived