Hey everyone, I'm a member of the St Pete 2019 class starting in August. I'll have answers to more of your questions once I start, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions now and I'll check the forum frequently. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Has anyone had any issues with Barry not getting their GRE scores? I submitted mine over 2 weeks ago and they claim they have not gotten them yet.

• Upvote 3

Has anyone had any issues with Barry not getting their GRE scores? I submitted mine over 2 weeks ago and they claim they have not gotten them yet.

im having the same issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Same here!

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone! Just sent in my CASPA app yesterday. I'm so excited and nervous. Waiting is the worst part. Best of luck to you all!

Yes! I also submitted mine around 2.5 weeks ago and I don't think they have gotten them yet, as of last week they had not.

Applied to the St. Pete program a week ago. Waiting g to hear back soon. It's my first time applying and hopefully I get in.

I am also having the same issue with the GRE scores. I have applied at 8 schools and they are the only school that hasn't received my scores.

• Upvote 1

Finally got an email stating that nothing is missing from my application and it is now under review! Looks like they finally got our GREs.

Finally got an email stating that nothing is missing from my application and it is now under review! Looks like they finally got our GREs.

Hey - did you need to email them directly to ask whether GRE scores were received? I submitted about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard from them yet so wondering if I should just get in touch with them to check

Hi,

Applied to Barry about 2 weeks ago and still no email not even to confirm receipt of caspa application....

Hey - did you need to email them directly to ask whether GRE scores were received? I submitted about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard from them yet so wondering if I should just get in touch with them to check

I have emailed them a couple times to check. They might have recently uploaded the GRE scores. I would send them an email to verify.

I called them yesterday and asked if they received my scores and they said yes. It is easier to just call them real quick. 

• Upvote 2

I called them yesterday and asked if they received my scores and they said yes. It is easier to just call them real quick.

Have they contacted you via email? I called and asked and they basically didn't give me an answer and said to wait til they contact me via email...