Barry University 2017-2018 Applicants

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got an email stating that nothing is missing from my application and it is now under review! Looks like they finally got our GREs.

Hey - did you need to email them directly to ask whether GRE scores were received? I submitted about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard from them yet so wondering if I should just get in touch with them to check

Hey - did you need to email them directly to ask whether GRE scores were received? I submitted about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard from them yet so wondering if I should just get in touch with them to check

I have emailed them a couple times to check. They might have recently uploaded the GRE scores. I would send them an email to verify.

I called them yesterday and asked if they received my scores and they said yes. It is easier to just call them real quick.

Have they contacted you via email? I called and asked and they basically didn't give me an answer and said to wait til they contact me via email...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived