Barry University 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, Michelle_Minn said:

Last year I submitted my app the first week of June and got the same confirmation email someone screenshoted above on July 11th. Then I didn't hear anything until September 26th when I received an interview invite for October 21st. Hang in there, waiting is definitely the hardest part! 

Thanks for the encouragement! I was getting worried because I submitted my CASPA last month and hadn't even gotten a confirmation yet. I've applied to St. Pete...fingers crossed!

I called the office for PA submissions to check on my status of my materials and the woman answered and says she individually is going through every application so she is just getting to the applications that were verified in early June. She said she cannot address your materials and whether or not they have received them and you must wait for the email. 

If anyone else had a different experience let me know!

Just got an interview invite for September! I almost didn't apply to this school again this year because I thought I had zero chance. But this goes to show that everyone should always have a little more faith in themselves even when you're the under dog! I know it's only an interview, but this is is the first interview invite i've received after applying to 10 schools last year, and 13 this year. 

cGPA 3.26 sGPA 3.28

Good luck to all !!!

8 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

Just got an interview invite for September! I almost didn't apply to this school again this year because I thought I had zero chance. But this goes to show that everyone should always have a little more faith in themselves even when you're the under dog! I know it's only an interview, but this is is the first interview invite i've received after applying to 10 schools last year, and 13 this year. 

cGPA 3.26 sGPA 3.28

Good luck to all !!!

Congratulations!! I'm rooting for you! When did you submit? 

21 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

cGPA 3.26 sGPA 3.28

Good luck to all !!!

That's awesome! Good job! Which campus? 

37 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

cGPA 3.26 sGPA 3.28

Good luck to all !!!

Congratulations! Did you receive the invite by phone or email? 

3 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

@ilygurlie Thank you! I submitted 5/29 ! 

@Acap Thank you! I applied to Miami

@hgill Thank you very much! Michelle Just sent me an e-mail ! 

Just now, imrmaknojia said:

@abp_520 just got my invite for the Miami campus. I think I am gonna interview Sept, 15. Anyone else interviewing on that date?

Congrats to the both of you! I also applied to Miami. I hope I hear something soon as well. Barry is my top choice, I've met a few Barry pa students and they have nothing but good things to say about the program.

10 minutes ago, imrmaknojia said:

@DD2PA Thanks. I Hope you hear from them as well. As I understand they have just started sending out invites and it's mostly on first come first served basis. Don't worry. You will hear from them.

I hope so =). Do you mind me asking when did you submit?

Archived