2017 Applicant's- Post here

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they must get these calls every year lol but yeah guys idk what to think anymore at this point seems that this is it I'm like about to cry lol

Dont cry! I know its hard but this only makes you stronger. IF i get the rollover email, ill be bummed, but I know I gave it a good effort and next year is another oppourtunity. I hate having to wait another year but God is ultimately in control. Chin up everyone! You are all great!

Hello everyone!

First time posting to the forums, but your constant posts really helped me stay positive throughout this entire ordeal. I apologize for not contributing earlier, but as you know, it is a very stressful time. I tried my best to not think about the process until the school reached out to me. The anxiety can be debilitating. 

I received an acceptance email yesterday, 4/5/17. Really excited to meet all of you who were accepted as well. To those who weren't, it's not over yet. Stay positive, and come up with plan B just in case. My best friend received his rejection letter at the beginning of April, and my other friend didn't receive any response at all. Both of them are working on plan B and seem pretty optimistic. That's key! Everything happens for a reason, even if it doesn't feel that way right now...

First time applicant
Test score: 85
Bachelor's in BioChem at UF: 3.01 GPA
26 Prereq credits at MDC: 4.00 GPA
~2-3 years medical experience
Interviewed on the first day of interviews, felt pretty good about it.

I'm nothing out of this world, and I hope this encourages some of you who are losing hope. Good luck and I wish you all the best. Reach out to me if you need anything!!! I'll be more than happy to help if I can!

Archived