2017 Applicant's- Post here

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is true and they're done, my biggest recommendation is to apply to other programs too. Next year you need a bachelors to apply to MDC, so don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it 100% sure that bachelor is mandatory for next year cause on the website it doesn't say that

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Ok hello guys so I'm new here. I'm I've read the entire forum. Thanks to everyone for sharing...Congrats to all of those accepted. I too am in the boat of "haven't heard anything!" Jason Diaz I see you finally received a rollback email...don't give up pal. I still haven't received anything, wouldn't it make sense that they would send out one big mass rollback email?

Ok hello guys so I'm new here. I'm I've read the entire forum. Thanks to everyone for sharing...Congrats to all of those accepted. I too am in the boat of "haven't heard anything!" Jason Diaz I see you finally received a rollback email...don't give up pal. I still haven't received anything, wouldn't it make sense that they would send out one big mass rollback email?

Thanks! And trust me Im not giving up at all ????.. the roll overs may be going in alphabetical order so I would say just hold tight. If someone who didnt even interview got one than you will too.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I guess you're probably right. I'll just sit tight. I interviewed on March 24th, thought things went...well ok. Just waiting on that final confirmation so I can go back to the drawing board. Bummer! Lol

It is a bummer but in the process we become better! Good luck next year!

Hey guys- congratulations to everyone accepted or not! Keep going and studying for next year, I know I Am!! I received my roll back email last week, but no form attached to fill out, did anyone have this issue? I emailed Jacky but nothing yet.

They actually emailed it to me three separate times yesterday. What's going on over there?? lol

Anybody have a clue why they changed the class from 55 to only 50 students? What a bummer.

Hey all,

The class is smaller because there are a few people from this year who have to repeat.

They actually emailed it to me three separate times yesterday. What's going on over there?? lol

Anybody have a clue why they changed the class from 55 to only 50 students? What a bummer.

I got my roll over email on Monday..... honestly I'm not sure I should stay on this path. Between working full time and being a single mom to 3 kids - it took me 4 years to complete everything to apply. I'm 48 years old now and part of me thinks that's a big part of why I didn't get in (and possibly my 75 on the test haha.). At my age and given my situation, I can't afford to waste any more time. I do have a bachelors degree but I'm going to have to take more classes regardless....

Any thoughts? Any suggestions for similar health care careers / degrees I should investigate?

Thanks!!

I got my roll over email on Monday..... honestly I'm not sure I should stay on this path. Between working full time and being a single mom to 3 kids - it took me 4 years to complete everything to apply. I'm 48 years old now and part of me thinks that's a big part of why I didn't get in (and possibly my 75 on the test haha.). At my age and given my situation, I can't afford to waste any more time. I do have a bachelors degree but I'm going to have to take more classes regardless....

Any thoughts? Any suggestions for similar health care careers / degrees I should investigate?

Thanks!!

Dont let age stop you from accomplishing your goals. I say if your credits are still good to try again. Not sure if this was your first time applying.

I would recommend to look other programs also and other careers.

Good luck!

Im definitely not reapplying to dade anymore. Feel very disappointed in their selection system, since they have no clear rule about who they let in or not.

For all of you who are, just do the best you can, remember this is also a mind game, this process will make you doubt yourself but dont let that stop you from trying to pursue your dream.

Keep working hard and apply to other schools who have more requirements but a more transparent admissions process.

I wish all of you good luck and strength during this process!

Archived