2017 Applicant's- Post here

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to those of you who have been admitted. My theory is that they will doing it in batches. They have a limited number of seats, but need to accept more people than available seats in order to fill them all. I am surprised people got calls only for waiting list announcement. Those that received a waiting list call, did they tell you what position you are on the list? 

Let's hope those of us waiting to hear back - get GOOD NEWS! 

Congrats to those of you who have been admitted. My theory is that they will doing it in batches. They have a limited number of seats, but need to accept more people than available seats in order to fill them all. I am surprised people got calls only for waiting list announcement. Those that received a waiting list call, did they tell you what position you are on the list?

Let's hope those of us waiting to hear back - get GOOD NEWS!

They did not say what was my ranking in the waiting list.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

I think the person who recieved the roll over didn't make it to the interview. So no news isn't good news either. I think they emailed the 55 students yesterday and just like last year, the rollover email comes after when they have time.

I think the person who recieved the roll over didn't make it to the interview. So no news isn't good news either. I think they emailed the 55 students yesterday and just like last year, the rollover email comes after when they have time.

I hope not. Cause then that would mean we didn't get in.

I will stay positive until i receive a rollover notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's be positive everyone. The day isn't over and we can't think that way (that they sent them all out yesterday). It's only 10:50am. We don't know how they're doing things. If no one gets anything by the end of today then we can call to see and be done with this awful waiting. In the meantime I believe there's still hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, 

I received my acceptance email yesterday!! 

I know how you feel as this is my 3rd time applying. The waiting is one of the hardest parts. Please, please hold on to hope. It is not over yet. 

As Patobe2019 said that a friend received an email today. 

Praying for you guys that are waiting to hear some news, and congratulations to the ones who have made it in so far. 

Looking forward too meeting all of you!! :)

Archived