2017 Applicant's- Post here

Im definitely not reapplying to dade anymore. Feel very disappointed in their selection system, since they have no clear rule about who they let in or not.

For all of you who are, just do the best you can, remember this is also a mind game, this process will make you doubt yourself but dont let that stop you from trying to pursue your dream.

Keep working hard and apply to other schools who have more requirements but a more transparent admissions process.

I wish all of you good luck and strength during this process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I will apply to MDC again either. This was my first time applying but honestly, I never once felt encouraged about the process by a professor, an administrator or anyone at MDC... only by the people who know me in real life. Not sure if I will find this elsewhere or not - but I'm definitely going to explore my options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys, congratulations to everyone accepted. Last week I received my rollback email this is hard but we need to “continue swimming”, I gave it my best effort this year but 2018 is another opportunity. I will reapply to MDC PA program and other PA programs. I need to prepare for the GRE if anyone is interested to form a group to study for the GRE please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I hope this message brings some inspiration to many of you - That its not over until its over, and to never give up on your dreams. I was just called this afternoon from Jackie with an acceptance to the program. I still don't think its real! But im one of the lottery winners from the waitlist. I couldnt be happier and im looking forward to meeting all of you who made it into this years class.

Best of luck to everyone else, i hope the best for each and every single one of you!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived