2017 Applicant's- Post here

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gone back to see a couple of last years forums (and years before that). They are so interesting to read and analyze now that exams are over and interviews are nearly over. Im hoping for THE BEST for all of us and I'm excited and hopeful to get to meet some of you when classes start. What a long journey its been. Just thinking about submitting my roll-over application from last july is mind blowing that so much has come and gone since then!

Hello Future PAs! I had my interview last week. I am so glad it is over. Like everyone knows- the goal is to be in the top 55. This is my second time applying. I have given it my all. We have such diverse backgrounds that it is difficult to get a feel at our chances. We are all amazing for getting this far. Last year they called the second week of April. 

Hey guys! 

Just wanted to say congrats on your interviews! The moment is almost here and we are as eager as you are to find out! You guys shall be hearing from the program very soon! Once you accept and are a part of our wonderful PA family, email me so i can add you to our Facebook page. Good luck (:

~Class of 2018 Prez 

julioramosjr6@gmail.com

Archived