2017 Applicant's- Post here

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first time posting hello everyone. This was my second time applying first go around scored a 76 and didn't get the interview. This year scored 86 on the exam and I thought I killed my interview. I have an AA/AS, 9 1/2 years hospital experience, GPA 3.4. Still haven't heard nothing back and it's driving me nuts. I understand what you are all feeling.

Mike -

MIKE - I'm pretty sure we met at the test.  So AWESOME you got in but I'm not surprised.  Congratulations!!!!!!

Hey Meredith,

Yeah it's me lol. Haha thanks! I worked very hard to get in!! I feel for everyone who hasn't received closure yet; I'd be a wreck. It's difficult to plan out your life when you have no idea what it entails. Good luck Meredith I hope you hear something soon! Remember Gia? She came up to us after the exam and ask for our numbers. She got accepted too.

We're praying for ya!

Hello everyone, so I emailed Kathy Burns because I couldn't take the not knowing anymore and she regrets to inform me that all acceptance letters have been sent. T___T I'm so sorry to all of you who are in the same boat as I am. I am trying to hang in there and accept that this is God's will. I will be applying again a third time. Good luck to us all next year. 

Archived