2016 - 2017 Application Cycle.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. This is my 3rd CASPA cycle. Granted I don't have a ton of direct patient hours because I was a music teacher before deciding upon switching, and it took a few years to finish all the pre-reqs, but it's still disheartening. I guess all we can keep doing is building our applications and reapplying!

Just got a rejection email this morning. The only other email I ever received from them was telling me to fill out the supplemental application back in August. They never asked for anything else. They never told me my prerequisite courses were accepted or rejected. The email claims that because of the volume of applicants, feedback is unavailable. There was also an attached letter (extremely general) advises to have a high GPA, great letters of recommendation, and no grammatical mistakes on the personal statement. Well you win some you lose some right?

Those of you who were accepted I have a question. Were any of you called by a Detroit number? I just received a call from a Detroit number but when I answered I couldn't hear anyone on the other line. When I tried calling back, it asked it was an automated line asking if I wanted my name taken off the calling list. I'm from out of state so maybe I'm just reading into a random phone call but I thought I'd ask!

I interviewed January 30th. I'm impatiently waiting by the phone this was my third cycle, and third time applying to UT

Hi there, do you mind sharing your stats? I'm sure you've improved yourself over the years. Did you interview multiple times? 

Archived