2016 - 2017 Application Cycle.

I feel like if we don't hear back by the end of this week then unfortunately it's not good news. But remember that everything happens for a reason, and if we really want to become PAs we can make it happen. If not this year, then next year. Always fall forward when life doesn't serve you what you want. Fall forward and work towards your dream. But never give up.

Remember if you got an interview, you are awesome and you can get into PA school.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roni was still making calls as of Friday afternoon. I doubt all the other professors have made their calls. Then, some people may drop out because they will go to other PA schools. This isn't done yet.

If you did not get an interview, then I would recommend more volunteer hours, more HCE, or a Master's degree with a good GPA.

Lastly, they are probably watching this forum. ;-)

So if we call now will they tell us if they're done calling people or not? They kind of need to tell us so we can know what our next step is.

Also of course they see this lol but we're not saying anything we don't want them to see.

I know... This is the 3rd time I've applied and UT was my alma mater for both undergrad and grad school. But you never know, someone could always end up giving up their spot!

P.S. Roni also said an email will come out when all the acceptance letters have been mailed back and all spots are officially filled!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived