2016 - 2017 Application Cycle.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like st this point I'm just waiting for the waitlist/rejection email. I'm going to keep applying, starting tomorrow, but I'm also applying to a 2nd Degree year long BSN program. I can't keep applying year after year while trying to live off a $12 CNA pay. At least this way I can keep applying and in worst case become a nurse in a year and salaries much higher so I can afford to live. The cost of living and grad applications is so expensive and this way I can also beef up my application and get some more real world experience at a professional level and still be in healthcare.

Being a PA is absolutely 100% what I want to do, but going on 4 years and costs I know at this point I need to temporarily be open to other options.

Story of my lifeeeeee ):

I feel like st this point I'm just waiting for the waitlist/rejection email. I'm going to keep applying, starting tomorrow, but I'm also applying to a 2nd Degree year long BSN program. I can't keep applying year after year while trying to live off a $12 CNA pay. At least this way I can keep applying and in worst case become a nurse in a year and salaries much higher so I can afford to live. The cost of living and grad applications is so expensive and this way I can also beef up my application and get some more real world experience at a professional level and still be in healthcare.

Being a PA is absolutely 100% what I want to do, but going on 4 years and costs I know at this point I need to temporarily be open to other options.

They told us at my interview that acceptances could go until May, so there's still plenty of time. Not to mention that the Facebook group only has 21 people in it, which is only half the seats. It would be wise to start preparing for the next cycle just in case, but anything can happen.

Archived