2016 - 2017 Application Cycle.

They told me to take a different pre-requisite (even though I completed the course before) to still be qualified for an interview.

I still was not offered an interview. Not even for March. So I'm taking that as a rejection since you were already interviewed with an outstanding pre-requisite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the exact same email I got. You're definitely not out of the running yet. They'll still be sending out invitations through March :)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that they offered interviews once a month from december until march.

so december, january, february are already out and now all thats left is March interviews.

Im not sure when March interviews get annouced.

The process is done by the end of March/beginning of April. and they DO send out final denial letters too. So I assume if we don't hear by the beginning of March, its over. 

The curriculum of this program is based around the PA profession and preparing you to take the PANCE. Pertaining to your question on the "distinction", I'm not sure what the main difference is in having a Master of Science in Biomedical Science (with a concentration in PA studies). As a pursuing PA, your main focus should be on if the program is accredited (check), high PANCE pass rates (check), and if you can practice as a PA and become licensed after all the rigors of the program (check). If you still feel the absolute need to know the difference, I would contact Roni. When it's all said and done, you can be licensed and practice as a PA-C after going through this program; just my two cents.

I'm not sure if anybody would know- but why would Toledo keep students this long waiting if they haven't heard about an interview OR a denial letter yet? I've been in contact with the school thinking maybe I just missed my denial letter since it's been so long and my application is all completed and still being reviewed. I just don't understand because now it's the end of the first week of March (when the last round of interviews go out) and I still have not heard a thing. I just don't understand why they would keep me waiting for the last 9 months if I wasn't getting an interview :/

I'm not sure if anybody would know- but why would Toledo keep students this long waiting if they haven't heard about an interview OR a denial letter yet? I've been in contact with the school thinking maybe I just missed my denial letter since it's been so long and my application is all completed and still being reviewed. I just don't understand because now it's the end of the first week of March (when the last round of interviews go out) and I still have not heard a thing. I just don't understand why they would keep me waiting for the last 9 months if I wasn't getting an interview :/

I just found out Tuesday that I have an interview so there's still time to hear! Can't tell you why it's taking so long though....

Archived