2016 - 2017 Application Cycle.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, my stats are 4.11 cGPA, 4.06 sGPA, was a neurosurgeon for six years for HCE. Ok, I'll be serious now!

cGPA:3.4

sGPA: 3.2

HCE: 1,300 as an ER tech

I got some info from Roni when she called me today. She said I was one of the first students to get a call. So I guess it's still in the early stages? Also, she said staff members make the phone calls when they can. They distribute the acceptances between them equally; some are fast, some are slower.

Hope this helps guys!

Hey, my stats are 4.11 cGPA, 4.06 sGPA, was a neurosurgeon for six years for HCE. Ok, I'll be serious now!

I got some info from Roni when she called me today. She said I was one of the first students to get a call. So I guess it's still in the early stages? Also, she said staff members make the phone calls when they can. They distribute the acceptances between them equally; some are fast, some are slower.

Hope this helps guys!

Thank you so much! I was an ER tech as well but transferred to the Cardiac Cath lab as a cardiac tech! Twinsies.

I received a phone call this morning at around 8:30 my time, California. I stared at the caller ID and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm excited to move across the country and start this journey with all of you! Good luck to everyone on your endeavors. See you guys in Toledo!!

Hope this helps guys!

For those of you that have received a call, was it a restricted/no caller ID number?

Archived