2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if it's hopeless now to wait for an invitation because it has been a month since they emailed saying they received my application and I should received a secondary application invitation within 10-14 days. I'm re-applying and I did get the secondary application invitation last year though. This means their pool has been much more competitive...

Hello all! I was wondering what is the appropriate amount of time to wait till I start emailing them about whether or not they've received my apps. I submitted it on 9/7 and it has been nearly a month but I never got a confirmation that they received it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all! I was wondering what is the appropriate amount of time to wait till I start emailing them about whether or not they've received my apps. I submitted it on 9/7 and it has been nearly a month but I never got a confirmation that they received it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say give them about a week or two more. I submitted mine 7/21 and didn't received the confirmation until 8/17. But that was when the new class had not started with their new academic year yet. They're even busier now I guess. Timeline may be different for everyone but my supplemental email came even much later than their promise of 10-14 days. Hope this helps.

If I have a bachelor's degree in public health sciences, should I answer yes to this question on the supplemental app? Or is it asking more for graduate programs?? 

Question:

Have you previously attended a public health program, even for just a few days? If yes, please provide the details of your enrollment, including the name of the school, term(s) of attendance, and your most recent academic standing.

If I have a bachelor's degree in public health sciences, should I answer yes to this question on the supplemental app? Or is it asking more for graduate programs?? 

Question:

Have you previously attended a public health program, even for just a few days? If yes, please provide the details of your enrollment, including the name of the school, term(s) of attendance, and your most recent academic standing.

I would email or call them and ask. It seems like to me they are asking about a graduate program but you never know! Get the right answer straight from the source.

The application deadline is not until November 1, so technically they can still be receiving potential applicants until that date that they must screen. So invites should still be sent out. I know that October is supposed to be a busy month for the Touro schools because of the holidays they observe, so we just have to try and wait patiently. 

Archived