2016-2017 Cycle

For those that applied already, on the Touro CASPA page when you assign your prerequisites, can you choose your best grades or do you assign all of them? For example, if I have 3 quarters and one semester of chemistry and 2 quarters of Biochem. Do I assign all of them to that pre-req or can I pick and choose my best grades?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that applied already, on the Touro CASPA page when you assign your prerequisites, can you choose your best grades or do you assign all of them? For example, if I have 3 quarters and one semester of chemistry and 2 quarters of Biochem. Do I assign all of them to that pre-req or can I pick and choose my best grades?

I have chosen best grade for all my applications (Ex: Organic Chem l, I have B, but in Organic chemistry ll, I have A grade, so I have selected Organic chemistry ll to satisfy my requirement). However, make sure that your selected grade satisfies the requirement. This is strictly my opinion. Good luck!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

is there a microbiology time requirement? I didn't see it on the website, but I want to make sure I just didn't miss it. I know A&P has a five year deadline, which is fine since I took those in my Master's degree program. I took micro in 2010. I saw that Touro Nevada has a five yr micro time limit, which is my main reason for asking. 

Archived