2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to contact administration about whether they will accept foreign Baccalaureate or not, still waiting for answer. If you guys have any idea please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

@maverickruler they do as long as you are either a US citizen or permanent residence. Your transcript must be evaluated by a recognized agency and must be an equivalent degree in the US.  Also, I believe all required prerequisites must be from a US institution.  I am also applying with a foreign degree. best of luck. 

russ

@maverickruler they do as long as you are either a US citizen or permanent residence. Your transcript must be evaluated by a recognized agency and must be an equivalent degree in the US. Also, I believe all required prerequisites must be from a US institution. I am also applying with a foreign degree. best of luck.

russ

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the Supplemental App, for the first handful of questions that have word limit of 250, did you provide detailed responses or just directly answered the question in a sentence? I.e. when they ask about your ethnicity? I'm just trying to gage if I need to have longer responses for these. Thanks.

For the Supplemental App, for the first handful of questions that have word limit of 250, did you provide detailed responses or just directly answered the question in a sentence? I.e. when they ask about your ethnicity? I'm just trying to gage if I need to have longer responses for these. Thanks.

The only one that I wrote more than a sentence for was the one asking if you had applied before and even then I think I only wrote 2-3 sentences. For the ethnicity one, I took a look at the list and said "I identify as X" and that was it. I don't think anything else would be necessary.

Archived