Don't Ask Don't Tell

By homosexuality? Even Jesus.

Not by homosexuality, but by equal temptations. He died at 33 and was unwed. There had to be temptations associated with that that are just as strong as any other sexual desire unless you contend that a homosexual's sex drive is more tenacious than a heterosexuals?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nate, I'm curious ... did your PA program not teach you about human sexuality?

As for 'the bible', no PMs, if you ever care to debate 'the bible', I do that flat out in the open. And I'm warning you ... I'll win.

And please, don't ever compare methamphetamine to LSD.

We did get lesson's on human sexuality were in my undergrad and did not include a liberal bias. Maybe because I don't share your all things go attitude about sexuality you feel as if I am not as educated as you are? Maybe if I would have had an adequate human sexuality class I would very well have ascertained that homosexuality is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle that that one's views on origin, meaning, morality, and destiny ought to have no bearing on matters of sexuality.

I feel comfortable debating the Bible openly as well. You seem pretty confident. Good for you that you know the Bible to such extent. As far as this is concerned, the Bible clearly speaks against a homosexual lifestyle. There ought not be much debate to this end.

Meth and LSD are both drugs, both are harmful, both are WRONG!, they can both trash your life though at different paces, and they both elicit euphoria in their own way. From a non-medical standpoint, there is nothing else I could care to know in order to differentiate the two.

One step ahead of you Cadams, I may drive a gay professional car but tell that to my 9mm Springfield Armory. When the borders are broken, you need to protect yourself because your government sure won't!!

Doing the job Obama and Nappy refuse to do!!

I want a Springfield .45 Govt. Issue. They're great for close in work! Got a few AR-15s, AK-47s and a Siaga 12 with a 20 round drum clip (Russian shotgun built on a beefed up AK receiver) that puppy can spray some lead in a most indiscriminate way! I like the reliability of the AKs but the ARs are still my favorite. Last summer put an infrared laser (not visible to the naked eye) on an AR and I took my night vision out at midnight. I killed an 8 point deer in pitch dark at 100 yards!! Do you guys have concealed carry permits in AZ? I worked with a PA last summer who was always packing, even in the ER. All of the docs there were Tea Partying gun owners too. If we had any down time we were always talking about guns or Tea Parties.

Greg I must say, you seem pretty damned hard right. I'm headed to Alaska. The gun laws up there are.... Wait a minute, there are none! (just kidding but relatively so). Smith and Wesson .500 mag will be my next purchase. A little excessive? Maybe, but where else other than Alaska can you justify buying a hand cannon like that?

That's where you lost me, Greg. If you are proceeding from the view point that homosexuality is a choice, then there really is nothing to debate here. If only those gays would just straighten out and choose to be less gay then they would be okay in your book? Are we back in the 50's?

They are the ones who have insisted that it is a lifestyle. Lifestyle means choice. It seems to me that they like to go back and forth between lifestyle and genetics depending upon what point or argument they are pushing at that particular time.

I am only qualified to debate the following:

1) Economic and criminal impact of Illegal Immigration

2) Skittles: Sour or regular?

3) Did Hemegroup have an LSD trip with his live in Gay roomates (?) from the 1960's?

4) PF Chang;s: Has it gone down hill in the past few years in terms of food quality and or service?

5) Suns versus Lakers: Suns have a great shot.

6) Come to AZ, Gov Brewer just made it legal for anyone over 21 to carry a concealed weapon.

7) You cannot be a Christian Singer and market as such as a openly gay performer.

8) Is Obama like Neville Chamberlain and Jimmy Carter rolled up into one untasty treat?

Hemegroup, are you telling the whole story? Something tells me there are parts to the male-male couple thing that you are forgetting to tell us, ie you.... That whole story is borderline creepy.

You are the prototype of all things Liberal and "Progressive" You live in a Utopian universe of unicorns, free health care, and open borders.....

I shot a unicorn the same night I killed the deer with the night vision. The meat isn't very good (tough and stringy) but I kept the horn as a trophy.

I am only qualified to debate the following:

1) Economic and criminal impact of Illegal Immigration

2) Skittles: Sour or regular?

3) Did Hemegroup have an LSD trip with his live in Gay lovers from the 1960's?

4) PF Chang;s: Has it gone down hill in the past few years in terms of food quality and or service?

5) Suns versus Lakers: Suns have a great shot.

6) Come to AZ, Gov Brewer just made it legal for anyone over 21 to carry a concealed weapon.

7) You cannot be a Christian Singer and market as such as a openly gay performer.

8) Is Obama like Neville Chamberlain and Jimmy Carter rolled up into one untasty treat?

1) BAD if not stopped

2) Regular

3) Laughing my a** off. Really....I sooooneeded a good chuckle tonight.

4) Down hill

5) Suns

6) Two Thumbs up

7) Agreed..except in the United Church of Christ with Rev J. Wright and Obama.

8) True, but with a little Barney Fife (ears and bufoonery)

Did anyone here about the new military medal proposed by Obama today? This is true. Obama has handcuffed our troops in Afghanistan by issuing rules of engagement that prevent troops from engagaing in a fight if there are any civilians within sight. WTF? "Sgt. disregard those guys shooting at you and your squad. We have civilians 200m to the West." Oh yeah...how do you determine who is Taliban and who is civilian? Because they aren't shooting means they are civilian?

Well here is the new medal....wait for it......the "Medal for Courageous Restraint." I Sh*t you not!!! LOL Will the Army now replace rifle training with how to stage a non-violent sit-in? It'll really be something when they award one of these posthumously. I can see the new Liberal war movies now when the hero is under heavy enemy fire and bravely lays his rifle down and waits for the enemy to approach his position and behead him. There's your Hope and Change military style! This speaks volumes to what Obama knows or cares about the military.

Here's the link http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/world/Medal-for-_courageous-restraint_-plan-get-mixed-review-from-troops-93007014.html

Greg I must say, you seem pretty damned hard right. I'm headed to Alaska. The gun laws up there are.... Wait a minute, there are none! (just kidding but relatively so). Smith and Wesson .500 mag will be my next purchase. A little excessive? Maybe, but where else other than Alaska can you justify buying a hand cannon like that?

Colt Officer's ACP works quite nicely up here. A lot of my friends like the S/W 10 mm with heavy rounds (in the 200 + grain realm)

Did anyone here about the new military medal proposed by Obama today? This is true. Obama has handcuffed our troops in Afghanistan by issuing rules of engagement that prevent troops from engagaing in a fight if there are any civilians within sight. WTF? "Sgt. disregard those guys shooting at you and your squad. We have civilians 200m to the West." Oh yeah...how do you determine who is Taliban and who is civilian? Because they aren't shooting means they are civilian?

Well here is the new medal....wait for it......the "Medal for Courageous Restraint." I Sh*t you not!!! LOL Will the Army now replace rifle training with how to stage a non-violent sit-in? It'll really be something when they award one of these posthumously. I can see the new Liberal war movies now when the hero is under heavy enemy fire and bravely lays his rifle down and waits for the enemy to approach his position and behead him. There's your Hope and Change military style! This speaks volumes to what Obama knows or cares about the military.

Here's the link http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/world/Medal-for-_courageous-restraint_-plan-get-mixed-review-from-troops-93007014.html

I guess that is I award that I'll never qualify for. When the rounds start flying and my people are endangered, I let someone else sort if out after the fact. Before anyone goes ballistic, I never have (or will) engage someone that is not a clear and proximal threat. But if you are, I guarantee I will get there firstist with the mostest!

"Well here is the new medal....wait for it......the "Medal for Courageous Restraint." I Sh*t you not!!! LOL Will the Army now replace rifle training with how to stage a non-violent sit-in? It'll really be something when they award one of these posthumously. I can see the new Liberal war movies now when the hero is under heavy enemy fire and bravely lays his rifle down and waits for the enemy to approach his position and behead him. There's your Hope and Change military style! This speaks volumes to what Obama knows or cares about the military."

Nothing Obama Neville Chamberlain surprises me. With him and Nappy in charge, we are all doomed.....

I guess that is I award that I'll never qualify for. When the rounds start flying and my people are endangered, I let someone else sort if out after the fact. Before anyone goes ballistic, I never have (or will) engage someone that is not a clear and proximal threat. But if you are, I guarantee I will get there firstist with the mostest!

The medal's face will be blank to reflect what it stands for and the attached ribbon will be yellow. The awarding of the medal will be posted in the 201 file as BHOLSM (Barack Hussein Obama Lack of Spine Medal).Just give the enemy a sincere apology for American arrogence and bow a lot and if they persist on trying to light up your squad, give them a stern look and point your finger at them to emphasize your point!!

This is just another example of the "Kaliforniazation" of the military Dude! Just don't ask don't tell ,do your thing thang and have a good day sipping your latte while having a tofu burger and free range organic sun dried balsamic spinach salad!!

That tofu burger sounds good.

This article says the proposal comes from the brits, and is under the purview of McChrystal et al.

Medal for 'courageous restraint' plan get mixed review from troops

Sounds like a tough position to put on someone whose a$$ is on the line.

The opinion will depend on how comfortable you one is with collateral damage, which is part and parcel.......

There are about six incredibly conservative people who post with considerable frequency on these forums. Expect them all to stop in and make their fears of homosexuals known. Good to see Greg and CAdams already representing. Honestly, what makes you think a gay man is incapable of conducting himself professionally within the military? Do you think gays are just so sex crazed they might jump you in the shower? Grow up and stop fantasizing.

I hate to burst your leftist judgemental bigoted bubble pal, but you should keep your prejudiced narrow comments to yourself. I am as conservative as they get and I don't fit your preconceived mold whatsoever.

To the OP:

Personally I have no problem with gays in the military as long as they keep their sexuality private just like a straight person in the military should do. Work is work and personal time is personal time. The problem with the military is that work and personal time intertwine quite a bit since everyone is basically living with each other most of the time.

I have known and worked with a few gays in the military. They were all excellent service members and did their job well. I mostly remember a very flamboyant gay man in the Marine Corps. He couldn't hide his sexuality even if he tried. He was a crew chief in a fighter aircraft F4 squadron. He was the best crew chief in our squadron and everyone respected him tremendously. His personal life was private and no one bothered him. Gays in the grunts (infantry side of the USMC) probably would get more flak than the rest of the Marine Corps but I believe most of the time you will be respected if you do your job well and adhere to the UCMJ.

As long as you don't make an issue of your sexuality and you do your job well and serve the military with honor then I see no problem with you serving in the military.

National Guard is either the Army or the Air Force. Certainly the Air Force is an easier life and deciding on the three branches (Army, Navy, Air Force) I would have to guess that you would have the least problems in the Air Force compared to the other two.

Nate PM me about your AK assignment if you will .What I can say is the BX at Elmendorf /Ft Rich sells Barrett .50 cal rifles! If you are an adult Amercian citizen who isn't legally crazy or a felon open or concealed carry is the norm up here!! My S&W model 66 is hard to conceal so it's "party on Garth" for law abiding folks up here.

We did get lesson's on human sexuality were in my undergrad and did not include a liberal bias. Maybe because I don't share your all things go attitude about sexuality you feel as if I am not as educated as you are? Maybe if I would have had an adequate human sexuality class I would very well have ascertained that homosexuality is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle that that one's views on origin, meaning, morality, and destiny ought to have no bearing on matters of sexuality.

I feel comfortable debating the Bible openly as well. You seem pretty confident. Good for you that you know the Bible to such extent. As far as this is concerned, the Bible clearly speaks against a homosexual lifestyle. There ought not be much debate to this end.

Meth and LSD are both drugs, both are harmful, both are WRONG!, they can both trash your life though at different paces, and they both elicit euphoria in their own way. From a non-medical standpoint, there is nothing else I could care to know in order to differentiate the two.

Well, here goes.

Let's first look at the topic of Human Sexuality. This is usually an investigation and education regarding the topic of humans and (drum roll) sexuality. There is no room for bias in the study of this topic, or any other scientific study. You don't learn Human Sexuality in church, you learn it in colleges and universities which teach science (fact). It's not a class that has to do with religious themes. It's not about your opinion, or mine. It's not about liberals or conservatives, or "destiny". It's simply about what is.

On the one hand, you seem to acknowledge the place of the prostate in male sexuality (of course, it has multiple functions), yet on the other hand you state that it has been placed there to be denied. Tell me, do you believe that Satan the Devil was responsible for it's placement in the male human body? Likewise, are you telling your God that He made a mistake?

Let's move on to your comment that, "the Bible speaks against a homosexual lifestyle". Yes, I do know 'the bible' very well. I in no way believe it to be any type of sole communication with our species, by any type of deity.

Let's first clarify a few things.

The deity of the bible, the Hebrew god YHVH, is many times portrayed in the text as a very selfish, manipulative, tyrannical and hysterical figure. 'He' supposedly demanded certain things, in what is referred to as the "old testament", from the people who lived in a certain region of the earth. These people lived in a pre-scientific time which included mass murder, slavery and oppression of women.

The best way I can think of to approach this, is to include a letter that someone sent to "Dr." Laura. It really does sum up this part of our discussion nicely.

"a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging. "

Moving on ...

You state that 'the bible' "clearly speaks against a homosexual lifestyle". Using the 'old testament' as an example, do you understand how ridiculous you sound?

So let's look at the 'new testament'.

I presume you would refer to the 'scripture' Romans 1: 26-27, where it states, "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."

Interesting.

This was written by a man who is referred to in the bible as the 'apostle Paul'.

Paul also condoned slavery (Ephesians 6:5, 1 Timothy 6:1-2).

He also approved of the oppression of women (1 Corinthians 11:7-9, 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Ephesians 5:22-24, 1 Timothy 2:11-15).

Is this really someone you believe to be a writer inspired by the Hebrew god? Actually, I would almost agree with you! Now why would I say that? Well, based on these 'scriptures':

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Kill Old Men, Young Women and Children

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens.(Jeremiah 51:20-26)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

Mass Murder

Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

Wow. That YHVH, he seriously demands attention and worship, doesn't 'He'? Even to the point of slaughtering innocent children, even babies. Is that really a deity you want to believe in, and allow those types of beliefs and morals to rule your life?

Anyhow, back to our discussion, if you want to allow one type of 'moral judgment' that is supposedly inspired by YHVH (gays are bad), then you have to also follow the other type of moral judgment that condones rape and massacres, including slaughtering of children, as acceptable.

Also interesting to note is that Jesus never made any mention of homosexuality, and never condoned slaughter of children (or anyone else). A bit of contradiction there, compared to YHVH.

This is America, we can believe what we choose to. But you can't expect or force others to accept your beliefs as representation of fact. I certainly do not. And I certainly don't view 'the bible' as being any type of credible source of education regarding human sexuality.

As for LSD ...

god-1.jpg

It's very, VERY different than methamphetamine.

meth_user.jpg

'Nough said?

Edited to add: You know, 'the bible' has some nice things in it too, I'll be the first to acknowledge that. Certain parts have some great sentiment, same as other 'holy' books.

Well, here goes.

Let's first look at the topic of Human Sexuality. This is usually an investigation and education regarding the topic of humans and (drum roll) sexuality. There is no room for bias in the study of this topic, or any other scientific study. You don't learn Human Sexuality in church, you learn it in colleges and universities which teach science (fact). It's not a class that has to do with religious themes. It's not about your opinion, or mine. It's not about liberals or conservatives, or "destiny". It's simply about what is.

On the one hand, you seem to acknowledge the place of the prostate in male sexuality (of course, it has multiple functions), yet on the other hand you state that it has been placed there to be denied. Tell me, do you believe that Satan the Devil was responsible for it's placement in the male human body? Likewise, are you telling your God that He made a mistake?

Let's move on to your comment that, "the Bible speaks against a homosexual lifestyle". Yes, I do know 'the bible' very well. I in no way believe it to be any type of sole communication with our species, by any type of deity.

Let's first clarify a few things.

The deity of the bible, the Hebrew god YHVH, is many times portrayed in the text as a very selfish, manipulative, tyrannical and hysterical figure. 'He' supposedly demanded certain things, in what is referred to as the "old testament", from the people who lived in a certain region of the earth. These people lived in a pre-scientific time which included mass murder, slavery and oppression of women.

The best way I can think of to approach this, is to include a letter that someone sent to "Dr." Laura. It really does sum up this part of our discussion nicely.

"a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging. "

Moving on ...

You state that 'the bible' "clearly speaks against a homosexual lifestyle". Using the 'old testament' as an example, do you understand how ridiculous you sound?

So let's look at the 'new testament'.

I presume you would refer to the 'scripture' Romans 1: 26-27, where it states, "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."

Interesting.

This was written by a man who is referred to in the bible as the 'apostle Paul'.

Paul also condoned slavery (Ephesians 6:5, 1 Timothy 6:1-2).

He also approved of the oppression of women (1 Corinthians 11:7-9, 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Ephesians 5:22-24, 1 Timothy 2:11-15).

Is this really someone you believe to be a writer inspired by the Hebrew god? Actually, I would almost agree with you! Now why would I say that? Well, based on these 'scriptures':

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Kill Old Men, Young Women and Children

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens.(Jeremiah 51:20-26)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

Mass Murder

Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

Wow. That YHVH, he seriously demands attention and worship, doesn't 'He'? Even to the point of slaughtering innocent children, even babies. Is that really a deity you want to believe in, and allow those types of beliefs and morals to rule your life?

Anyhow, back to our discussion, if you want to allow one type of 'moral judgment' that is supposedly inspired by YHVH (gays are bad), then you have to also follow the other type of moral judgment that condones rape and massacres, including slaughtering of children, as acceptable.

Also interesting to note is that Jesus never made any mention of homosexuality, and never condoned slaughter of children (or anyone else). A bit of contradiction there, compared to YHVH.

This is America, we can believe what we choose to. But you can't expect or force others to accept your beliefs as representation of fact. I certainly do not. And I certainly don't view 'the bible' as being any type of credible source of education regarding human sexuality.

As for LSD ...

god-1.jpg

It's very, VERY different than methamphetamine.

meth_user.jpg

'Nough said?

Easy answer...........kill all extremist!

Archived