TTUSCH 2016-2017 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So I just called because I haven't heard much of anything since I submitted in July. They said at this time, all interview spots are full for the dates that were decided beforehand to be interview days. They are currently trying to decide if they want to add another interview day to invite other applicants. This could take up to a few weeks.

So for anyone in the same boat, don't give up! 

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to all in the 2019 PA cohort. I've initiated a Google+ at "TTUHSC - PA Class of 2019." This type of site will be sustainable throughout our program. The first "community forum" (left column) titled "Prior to Entering" has been opened and we can share questions, answers, and comments on subjects such as housing in Midland, sharing transportation there, going to conferences, preparation suggestions, etc.... When we begin our program, "community forums" can be opened for study groups, special events/interests, and fun stuff. Eventually the face page will have a better design and more user friendly.

Also, I will administrate an email address: ttuhsc.pa2019@gmail.com for those who want to share their personal contact information with our cohort or specific individuals in the cohort, at your request. Please include your user name from this forum and that of another person used on this forum.

I look forward to meeting each one of you and enjoying this journey together.

Incorrect information. That site is the Class of 2018 - note the white coats!

The TTUHSC - PA program (Midland) class of 2019, that begins May 30, 2016 has a forum on Google+ at  "TTUHSC - PA Class of 2019" this site will be sustainable throughout our program. Go to "Communities" and then "Prior to Entering" to join the discussion.

Does anyone know if a Facebook page has been created for Class of 2019?

The TTUHSC - PA program (Midland) class of 2019, that begins May 30, 2016 has a forum on Google+ at  "TTUHSC - PA Class of 2019" this site will be sustainable throughout our program. Go to "Communities" and then "Prior to Entering" to join the discussion.

Does anyone know if a Facebook page has been created for Class of 2019?

Congrats :). I'll see you in May!!!

I got my acceptance email today around 4:15! Interviewed 10/31. Good luck to everybody still waiting to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received an offer of acceptance to TTUHSC! I interviewed 9/12. Wreck em! Good luck to everyone still waiting for an interview or for an offer of acceptance!

I got accepted!! Got an email at 9 this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incorrect information. That site is the Class of 2018 - note the white coats

I noticed the white coats... however, It's correct information. The students from the class of 2018 (in the white coats) were accepted to that group to answer any questions the incoming class may have. The page "Midland PA Program Class Of 2019" was even created by a woman who just got accepted in the current cycle. Here is the link showing the origination of the "Midland PA Program Class of 2019" page as well. http://www.physicianassistantforum.com/index.php?/topic/40950-accepted-class-of-2019/. If it was seclusively the class of 2018 the title would say "Midland PA Program Class of 2018."

Thank you for the information about the Google+ community. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats to all those that have been accepted!!

I was accepted off of the waitlist last week, but I've declined since I've been accepted closer to home. Good luck to everyone else that is waiting to hear back! 

Congrats on your acceptance PrePA 1112!! I was wondering the method they used to contact you, and also when you interviewed! Thanks!

Archived