• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted!! Got an email at 9 this morning!     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accepted at 9 this morning! 

I have also been accepted! I received an email yesterday morning!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone received an email from TTUHSC financial aid requesting more information? If so, what did you do if anything?

I didn't receive a financial aid email from them, just one from admissions verifying I was going to be taking a prerequisite in the fall and to send them a transcript of my other prereq I completed in the spring after I submitted my caspa. And one asking me accept a statement I missed on the Merlin. Oh, and the typical one that thanks you for applying. Not a clue! Are you out-of-state? That'd be my only guess.
  • Upvote 1

I didn't receive a financial aid email from them, just one from admissions verifying I was going to be taking a prerequisite in the fall and to send them a transcript of my other prereq I completed in the spring after I submitted my caspa. And one asking me accept a statement I missed on the Merlin. Oh, and the typical one that thanks you for applying. Not a clue! Are you out-of-state? That'd be my only guess.

Thanks for responding! I am in state. I am going to go ahead and email them because I submitted my verified CASPA and the supplemental a while ago but have not received any confirmation or other communication.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received an invitation to interview on either 8/23 or 8/25!

Congrats! Wow, they are sending invites much earlier than the previous years. Email, I'm guessing? And, I apologize if offense taken, this is for Texas Tech University in Midland, TX, correct? The title for this post should actually be TTUHSC, so that can be confusing. Regardless, congratulations!

Congrats! Wow, they are sending invites much earlier than the previous years. Email, I'm guessing? And, I apologize if offense taken, this is for Texas Tech University in Midland, TX, correct? The title for this post should actually be TTUHSC, so that can be confusing. Regardless, congratulations!

Thank you!

I was notified via email and it is indeed for the Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Midland, Texas.