2016-2017 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone received this email:

Thank you for your application to the Physician Assistant program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS). The admissions committee has reviewed your application and is impressed with your potential to succeed in our program. At this time, due to our very strong and competitive applicant pool, the committee has placed you on a list of applicants to be invited to interview should any slots become available. If a spot does become available, we will contact you as soon as possible. 

I think it's good news, but am not sure if the class is full and they are already wait-listing people? Or maybe I'm on a lower priority list and they are taking other applicants? Any thoughts would be helpful!!

At the moment there are four interview dates. The Aug 26th, Sept 16th, Oct 21st and Nov some time.

I scheduled my interview for the October date, I would think they would be waiting until at least the second or third interview dates to open up the interview slots at a later date. I am not a student there or anything so take that wit ha grain of salt.

I received an interview invite today but the earliest date offered is November 18th. Anyone else have this as their first option?

I received an interview invite yesterday as well and November 18th was the earliest available option. 

Archived