2016-2017 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! Are you originally from Chicago? I'm going to be coming from Texas.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks, congrats to you too! I'll be coming from Maryland and have never been to Chicago before so I'm hoping to make a long weekend trip out of it.

Thanks, congrats to you too! I'll be coming from Maryland and have never been to Chicago before so I'm hoping to make a long weekend trip out of it.

Yeah I've never been before either!! Excited but nervous. Do you know what hotel you will be staying at?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I found a Marriott suites that is about 25mins away, in Deerfield. It is reasonable and is a bit nicer than the hotels in closer proximity. Any local interviewees have any suggestions? I will be there October 21st

Congratulations for interview. Lake bluff and North Chicago areas are closer to the University. Good luck!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I live in the area actually. Fingers crossed that I'll get an interview!

Try looking at hotels in Gurnee. It'll put you closer to the school, it's a pretty nice area with a mall, bunch of restaurants, and even six flags if you want to visit the amusement park. There's a bunch of hotels in the area, I'm not too sure of the prices though.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about the area or Chicago! I went to undergrad downtown so I'm an expert on all things around here :)

Congrats on getting interviews everyone! Here's the hotel most of us used during our interviews and parents used for white coat ceremony this past year. They have a discount for Rosalind if you call and book it saying you have an interview.

Courtyard Marriott - Waukegan

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/chiwk-courtyard-chicago-waukegan-gurnee/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2

I was completed on June 13th and received my interview invitation on July 7th, I wouldn't say you where Overlooked, from reading other forums they continue to offer interviews until the class is full. Hang in there and stay positive.

I'll try to keep my head up! Thank you!

Don't worry guys, I like to view silence as "no news is good news." From what I heard at other schools and browsing these forums, the interview process goes on until Jan-Feb, so just because you weren't invited for one now doesn't mean you won't be considered for one later. Hang in there!

Archived