2016-2017 Rosalind Franklin University Application Thread

Waitlisted as well. I don't understand how they can say the class is full already when that was the first interview date. Oh well, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed because I really loved the program.

I agree, the wording on the email as strange since there's no way the class is full. I'm just assuming they send that to everyone who is waitlisted throughout the process.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! I interviewed 9/16, and the process was actually kind of FUN (I know, right?). Anyway, as cliche as it sounds, the best advice did turn out to be: BE YOURSELF. We were split into 3 groups with about 8 people in each group. Group 1 interviewed first while group 2 stayed for the student panel Q/A session, and group 3 went on the school tour. Then we rotated and group 1 sat with the students while group 2 went on the school tour and group 3 interviewed. Then we rotated again and that was the end of the day. Also some advice my tour guide gave us that I felt was helpful and wanted to share:

All of you who are interviewing are going to get into PA school and become PAs somewhere. You all have the credentials, smarts, and interpersonal skills to make it. It just depends on where. Perhaps it won't be this school, and THAT'S OK, because at the end of the day (and I hate to say this), it's not about you. It's all about the school, and what candidate will fit into what they need and what they're looking for. So if you're rejected from this school, don't worry, it's not you. It's them. 

So yes, know where you stand on ethical issues, be able to articulate your thoughts, and relax and be yourself. RF has an amazing program, good luck to everyone! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an email on 8/26/2016 for interview acceptance, to choose from the following dates: 8/26/2016, 9/16/2016, 10/21/2016, 11/18/2016, 12/9/2016, 1/13/2017, 2/3/3017 however when I clicked on the calendar scheduler, only 1/13/2017 and 2/3/2017 dates were available

Once I picked a date, I received a confirmation a few dates later with the interview structure -- Format: MMI system (5 min responses each station with one interviewer to rate candidate's performance), orientation session will be held before MMI, and brief wrap-up session held at the end of the day

GPA 3.51

SGPA 3.93

Verbal 154

Quant 157

Writing 4.0

HCE hrs ~2,300 (of which ~1,300 paid, ~1,000 volunteer)

PA shadowing ~100 hrs

Best of luck and hope to see you there!

I received an confirmation email about the location but nothing about the interview format. Should I email them? I picked 12/9 for my interview date.

• 2 weeks later...

any more interview invites lately? 

trying to see if they have hit the applications submitted in sept yet? 

I took the GRE on 08/26, so they didn't receive my official GRE scores until the second week of September. Received an invitation to interview on 10/06, and interviewed on 10/21 due to a cancellation.

I took the GRE on 08/26, so they didn't receive my official GRE scores until the second week of September. Received an invitation to interview on 10/06, and interviewed on 10/21 due to a cancellation.

Have you heard an admission decision yet for the 10/21 interview day?

Archived