Arizona: Northern Arizona University, NAU 2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, just got my call for acceptance today, I interviewed yesterday. Congrats to everyone thus far, I look forward to meeting you. And good luck to everyone with their upcoming interviews, the program is fantastic and the faculty is very warm and welcoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, just got my call for acceptance today, I interviewed yesterday. Congrats to everyone thus far, I look forward to meeting you. And good luck to everyone with their upcoming interviews, the program is fantastic and the faculty is very warm and welcoming

Congratulations!!! What time did you receive your call today? I interviewed yesterday too and will be so bummed if I don't get accepted:(

That's awesome!!! So exciting!! Did you hear at all anything about how many spots had been filled so far ?

Congratulations!!! What time did you receive your call today? I interviewed yesterday too and will be so bummed if I don't get accepted:(

I got the call this morning around 10 am for early acceptance. I think they're still reviewing all the applicants so there's still time. Kay said yesterday that no news is good news! Good luck and I hope you hear back soon!

I got the call this morning around 10 am for early acceptance. I think they're still reviewing all the applicants so there's still time. Kay said yesterday that no news is good news! Good luck and I hope you hear back soon!

Congrats! That is very exciting:)  and do you know, was Kay referring to no news is good news for those who have interviewed? or to all applicants? because I still haven't heard anything at all, and I was assuming that's probably not a good sign :(  lol 

Congrats! That is very exciting:) and do you know, was Kay referring to no news is good news for those who have interviewed? or to all applicants? because I still haven't heard anything at all, and I was assuming that's probably not a good sign :( lol

I'm not entirely sure myself, I would call or email them to check on the status of your application. They're exceptionally warm and friendly, so there's no need to be afraid that it's going to hurt you if you call. I've personally contacted them a few times myself prior to my interview. I know that their tentative schedule to make final decisions is in February. I hope that helps, good luck!

So I know that the faculty said that no news is good news, but does anyone know how long it takes for rejections to be sent out and if it's through email or mail? Driving myself crazy over here :/

I would image once they get their 50 and a good waiting list going , that's when they will send out rejections. I'm in the same boat. Interviewed Sept 21st in the first group and haven't heard a thing. Sounds like 30-something people have been offered seats already ☹️

I would image once they get their 50 and a good waiting list going , that's when they will send out rejections. I'm in the same boat. Interviewed Sept 21st in the first group and haven't heard a thing. Sounds like 30-something people have been offered seats already ☹️

So I guess no rejections have been sent?

Hi, I think they're still reviewing applications at this point. Kay and Mr. Dehn had mentioned that most likely everyone would find out by the middle of February, or at least that was the tentative dates that were anticipating. I know that's not super helpful, but that's something. Waiting is the hardest part. Good luck!

I just got an invite for an interivew 11/30 NEXT WEEK! Anyone else????

Ahhh I just got my invite to interview today! 9 days until the interview and I still need to get a flight and hotel room. Anyone down there interviewing with me that wants to carpool? #brokefrompaapplications #worthitoneday

I'm interviewing on the 30th as well! I'll see you next week! :)

For those that have already interviewed, did you take anything with you? Transcripts, resume, anything? Also, (for ladies) I assume a business suit with a nice shirt would be acceptable? Thanks in advance!!

Suit with pants. Professional attire, black or navy. I brought a copy of my resume, my Caspa application and a small notepad.

Archived