Arizona: Northern Arizona University, NAU 2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should only be another month or so till people find out. Kay said that by early February everyone would know whether they were rejected, accepted, or waitlisted. Also she said the waitlist is ranked and we would be told our numerical place on the waitlist. Good luck to all and happy New Year!

That's great news. Did she say if they would use emails for acceptance letters or regular mail? It seems like they are using more email communication this year than previous years from what I've heard. Regardless, I've been checking both! ????

It should only be another month or so till people find out. Kay said that by early February everyone would know whether they were rejected, accepted, or waitlisted. Also she said the waitlist is ranked and we would be told our numerical place on the waitlist. Good luck to all and happy New Year!

I never interviewed... so I'm just goi g to assume I'll have a rejection soon enough. Thought I would have gotten one already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same:/ will you let us know when you hear? People were saying that they still might be having another interview, but if they were you would think someone would have been invited already lol.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that have already interviewed- I spoke with Kay yesterday to inquire about my status (I interviewed back on Nov 30th). She told me that they had one more interview group today and then would be making more decisions today and early next week. So, for those waiting, it may not be much longer before we hear something!

For those of you that have already interviewed- I spoke with Kay yesterday to inquire about my status (I interviewed back on Nov 30th). She told me that they had one more interview group today and then would be making more decisions today and early next week. So, for those waiting, it may not be much longer before we hear something!

Thank you for the update !

Sounds like some have been waitlisted, denied, accepted and interviewed, yet I haven't heard anything back after submission. I got the notice that they received my materials and everything. Just sort of waiting for something now. Anyone else in this boat?

I'm in the same boat! 

Archived