Arizona: Northern Arizona University, NAU 2016-2017 Application Cycle

I am from San Diego! My boyfriends family lives in AZ though so I would love to go to school/move to AZ permanently. Where else are you interviewing?? The posts below make me a little nervous- hope ours go well!

Hey hey! I am from AZ :) Currently I don't have anymore interviews! I look forward to meeting you next Tuesday! We are going to rock it!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last interview today for NAU!

How did you find that out? [emoji16]

I hope that means that we will hear something soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May say they would be finished by mid-December and wrapping it up by January. This was the last interview date and no others future dates have been mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To All of those who got accepted Congrats. I interviewed back in October and got accepted 5 days later. I could not be more excited. I can not wait to meet everyone.

To those who were waitlisted or rejected. Do not give up. I applied to 65 schools over the last 4 years and got turned down time and time again (even this cycle everyone else turned me down). I must admit it was not easy receiving a no. But do not give up. Continuing to try is totally worth it in the end. I was in my car driving to work when I got the call. I actually pulled over to the side of the highway and cried in my car. I can not stress enough keep you head up and move forward. My fathers had this line he would always tell me if I was struggling or things did not go my way " All problems yield to effort." I wish you the best of luck.

NAU CLASS of 2019 :-)

I talked to Kay today and she said they are still not all the way through interviews or selections yet. So looks like there's still some time before everyone hears final info. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Does that mean they are still inviting people for upcoming interview dates?

To All of those who got accepted Congrats. I interviewed back in October and got accepted 5 days later. I could not be more excited. I can not wait to meet everyone.

To those who were waitlisted or rejected. Do not give up. I applied to 65 schools over the last 4 years and got turned down time and time again (even this cycle everyone else turned me down). I must admit it was not easy receiving a no. But do not give up. Continuing to try is totally worth it in the end. I was in my car driving to work when I got the call. I actually pulled over to the side of the highway and cried in my car. I can not stress enough keep you head up and move forward. My fathers had this line he would always tell me if I was struggling or things did not go my way " All problems yield to effort." I wish you the best of luck.

NAU CLASS of 2019 :-)

That's so nice to hear.  Thank you so much, this is my first time applying and I've been trying so hard to keep my head up.  This really helps!

I would think so because when i interviewed 2 weeks ago, it seemed like there were 3 more interview dates after mine...and I've only heard about the one this past week...

As Kay said, no news is good news :)

That is somewhat reassuring :) lol so do you know if they have sent out rejection letters to those Who haven't interviewed ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the holidays! It's been pretty quiet on here and I know the holiday weekend just ended but does anyone have any updates? Haven't been invited to an interview, but still hoping to hear one way or the other so I can at least relax a bit lol :)

Archived