Arizona: Northern Arizona University, NAU 2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I'm another first year student and I just wanted to say that I was literally accepted to the program like two weeks before the program started. They don't require a deposit when you accept admission so it seems like they can go through quite a few on the alternate list and there were a few people before me who were accepted during the summer. Probably doesn't help because I know how it is to be anxiously awaiting a response either way, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Were you waitlisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who hasn't yet received an interview, have you heard anything from NAU at all? Like a confirmation email or something? Also, for those who have received an interview, did you find out via email? It's been radio silence for me so far, and I'm starting to get worried...

They pretty much just sent an email notifying me of being invited for an interview in November which info regarding the interview process. I know they are still reviewing apps and I believe their last interview is February from what admissions had mentioned to me. It doesn't hurt to follow up with them. Good luck!

For anyone who hasn't yet received an interview, have you heard anything from NAU at all? Like a confirmation email or something? Also, for those who have received an interview, did you find out via email? It's been radio silence for me so far, and I'm starting to get worried...

Nope. The only time I received a confirmation email was when I submitted my secondary application. Can I ask when you had both applications submitted? My CASPA wasn't verified until like a week before the deadline, so I am just hoping they haven't gotten to mine yet lol 

HI, I have had complete silence too. I submitted back in July and received confirmation emails saying they have received all of my apps, etc.. and that I was under review. 

do you guys think they are still sending out interview invites? Because I know a couple weeks ago someone said they received an interview invite for 11/16, but it seems that most people didn't get that much of a notice. Just trying to see if there is any hope left at all for me hahaha. 

do you guys think they are still sending out interview invites? Because I know a couple weeks ago someone said they received an interview invite for 11/16, but it seems that most people didn't get that much of a notice. Just trying to see if there is any hope left at all for me hahaha.

I was notified 9/15 and interviewed 9/21. 1 week notice but I am in-state, maybe that's why

Hi all,

Submitted my secondary on September 2 and received an interview invitation on October 20th for November 16th. Can't wait to meet everyone and congrats to those who have been accepted so far!

Hi, congrats on the interview! I thought all applications including the graduate app had to be submitted before the first?

Archived