2016-2017 Wake Forest Applicants

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello pre-Wakers! 

Supplemental submitted on 08/10

Got a call 10/03 for 10/26!

Just found out about this thread and thanks for the interview day tips. This is my first interview and Wake is my number one pick! Pretty nervous/excited :)

Has anyone that interviewed already gotten an offer?! Just curious and if so congrats!

Drive by tonight and take a look at where you're parking, so you aren't hunting for it tomorrow (if you can).

Try and get there a few minutes early, if you can't, so you can get settled and use the restroom.

It's kept purposefully vague, so everyone is on a level playing field. No curveball, just be you.

Last year they evaluated the candidates from three interview sessions all at once and started making acceptance phone calls two weeks after the third interview.

It's torture, but I think we all still have at least another week.. remember, if we don't hear anything right away, it's because they'll evaluate us again at the next session so that means we're still in the running!

As they say: "It ain't over till it's over!"

(But I'm pretty sure if I checked the battery usage on my phone, a huge chunk of it would be due to incessantly refreshing this Tapatalk app!)

Did anyone write thank you letters after their interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about it, but the programs I wrote thank you's for i got waitlisted and the one i didn't write anything for, I was accepted. I do think it's a nice touch, but feel like they have enough clutter anyways so I didn't send one to them.

Archived