2016-2017 Wake Forest Applicants

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Caspa Verified: 07/01

Supp App Submitted: 7/29

I read somewhere that as long as you submit everything by August 1, you'll be included for consideration of the first set of interviews. The supplemental application was very lengthy and it took me quite a bit of time for me to feel satisfied with my responses to the essay prompts. Good luck to everyone!

Idk if that rumor is accurate. While WF takes a holistic approach to their selection process, the "early bird" applicant theory may not apply so much. They Do emphasize leadership and their goal is to educate future leaders in the PA profession. Therefore, providing clear examples that one fits this pedagogy, would be beneficial beyond the obvious academic achievement metrics.

WFU PA-S class of 2018

Caspa Verified: 07/01

Supp App Submitted: 7/29

I read somewhere that as long as you submit everything by August 1, you'll be included for consideration of the first set of interviews. The supplemental application was very lengthy and it took me quite a bit of time for me to feel satisfied with my responses to the essay prompts. Good luck to everyone!

Hi, would you mind sharing supplemental prompts? So I can start preparing for it.  I appreciate your help. 

Archived